"Hana Ga Saku Michi"

Start from the beginning

After awhile, Izuku felt... off. He looked at the other side of the street from where they were walking and his eyes widened. He then looked immediately in front of him and tried to shrink himself. Why? Well, because Bakugo was just on the other side of the road from them.

And boy he is the last person Izuku wants to see right now.

Setsuna and Kyoka noticed Izuku seemed somewhat distraught or afraid, terrified even. They both gave each other a look of concern and then looked back at Izuku. They had no idea what was wrong with him, he was just smiling happily just a minute ago.

Kyoka squeezed Izuku's hand to gain his undivided attention."H-Hey, Green... is everything ok? Y-You seemed out of it there..." Kyoka said with obvious concern in her voice and the look on her face also showed concern.

"Y-Yea, Izuku. Is th-there anything wrong?" Setsuna asked him with concern in her voice, but her voice of concern sounded more scared than Kyoka's. "I-Is it me? D-Did I d-do something wrong?" Setsuna was internally panicking a bit. She didn't know why Izuku was upset, Kyoka is too amazing to make that happen so Setsuna's only conclusion was to blame herself.

Izuku perked up. "O-Oh, n-no! Y-You didn't do anything wrong, Setsuna. D-Don't worry." Izuku said, reassuring Setsuna. He then looked at Kyoka. "I will be fine guys, don't worry." Then Setsuna gasped, this confused Izuku and Kyoka and they looked at her.

"Y-You said "You will be fine" m-meaning y-you aren't fine r-right now." Setsuna said still with concern in her eyes. Kyoka giggled at her adorableness.

"You're looking too much into it. I-I think he means that it was nothing."

"A-Are you sure?"

"Positive." Izuku said, again showing his 100 watt smile. This completely reassured Setsuna and she blushed at him. Why was his smile... like the world to her? She would give anything to see him smile as much as she wants. She just... doesn't know what this feeling in heart really was.

"O-Okay." She smiled at him with a blush on her face. "If you say so, Izuku."

Kyoka smiled seeing that Setsuna and Izuku were feeling better. "Alright, we aren't too far now." The trio then walked for a bit more before reaching Kyoka's house.

"W-well. This is my house." Izuku and Setsuna looked at Kyoka's house and were a bit amazed by it. More Izuku than Setsuna.

"Whoa! T-this is your house Kyoka?" Kyoka was a bit confused, but remembered that Izuku lives in an apartment. She usually forgets because of how amazing his ability was, being able to disable a quirk with a touch of a sword without any drawback? Its amazing!

"Y-yeah. It's okay. I know for you it isn't, but it's nothing."

"O-oh okay. " Izuku said as he scratched the back of his head with a smile. He couldn't believe that this was his first time at Kyoka's house after knowing her for so long.

They all then walk into Kyoka's house after she opens the door and start to take off their shoes when they hear a voice.

"Kyoka, is that you?" A female voice said coming from the kitchen.

"Yeah it's me mom. I'm gonna head upstairs."

"But why honey? You just got home. I wanna ask how your day was with-" A woman who looked like an older version of Kyoka with glasses walked into the living room. The woman then smirked while Kyoka did her best to not be embarrassed. "Well I guess I don't have to ask now."

'Dammit' Kyoka thought as she hoped she didn't have to do this yet and could sneak the two up to her room. She then let out a defeated sigh. She then looked at her mother with an "I'll get you back for this" look while her mom just smirked. Kyoka, seeing this smirk, began to look defeated.