Stormy Weather

||This is what Odette is wearing||

Odette's P.O.V

"Oh wow, I just got done with this painting" I said, holding up a painting of a field of flowers.

"Odette" called, my sister Rose from downstairs "The competition of who is going to be the new weather girl is on right now, if I were you, I would take a break from painting and turn on your TV."

"Ok, thank you, Rose" I said while turning on the TV.

Scene: KIDZ+ studio

On the TV, Alec said " Welcome to the finals of our KIDZ+ competition! When today, one lucky winner will be announced as our brand new KIDZ+ weather girl!"

Aurora: Hi
Mireille: (giggles)

Alec continues " We started off with 5000 contestants. But with the help of our audience at home, we whittled our talent down to just these two amazing young ladies! So let's welcome our fantastic finalists! To my right, Aurora Beauréal. To my left, Mireille Caquet! Who will be the lucky winner? Vote now! Text 1 for Aurora and 2 for Mireille. And remember, standard text messaging rates apply.

Scene: Lavillant Household

"Which one are you going to vote for, Odette?" questioned Bleuu, my kwami.

"I think I'm going to go for Mireille, she seems kind and she looks like she would be a good weather girl." I said while holding my phone.

"Why not the other girl?" Bleuu asked

"I like Aurora, I really do but she doesn't seem like a good weather girl and it looks a little like she is trying to hard to me." I told Bleuu "Hey Bleuu, after we see who wins, let's go to the park so I can get some inspiration for my next painting. Also Adrien will be there, he told me that he has a photo shoot today."

"Let's do it!" giggles Bleuu

Scene: KIDZ+ studio. The new weather girl is about to be chosen

"This is the moment we've all been waiting for! The viewers at home have made their decision, and the new KIDZ+ weather girl is.....
(The votes are shown onscreen. Mireille has significantly more votes.)
Mireille!" said Alec

(Aurora gasps)
(Crowd cheers)

Alec said to Aurora " Man, she crushed you, eh? Better luck next time!"
Aurora: "Ughhh..." (leaves angrily)

"What's the big deal? You only by half a million votes!" Alec yells to Aurora as she leaves.

Scene: Hawk Moth's Lair

(His window opens)
"The vibrations are so strong, I can feel the eminent anger and sadness. The moment of weakness at my next victim....Such easy prey for my akuma." said Hawk Moth. (He turns a butterfly into an akuma, and sends it out.)