Chapter 3~

After Juyeon and HyunJae had left the dance practice rooms they both had to separate to their own classes.

HyunJae left back to his dorm when Juyeon left to go to his last class of the day.

~~~~~~

Changmin had arrived back to his dorm, he locked his room door and dropped his backpack. He took off his shirt then his pants. He took off his boxers and replaced it with black laced panties.

Changmin wore his black fishnets and a blue skirt. He added a royal blue crop top. He looked at himself in his full length mirror. He smiled.

Changmin always liked being a femboy. No one knows besides ChanHee and Sunwoo. He didn't like showing in public that he was a femboy. He was always bullied when he was in middle school because of it.

Flashback

Changmin was walking to school in his new white skirt and high knee socks. He had a big smile that showed his dimples. His smile faded when he saw three high school tall boys standing in front of him.

"what do you want?" Changmin asked trying to walk past them.
"Ew, you are a slut. Wearing clothes like this? Who would like to be friends with you? Stupid hoe!" One of the boys said. Pushing Changmin down into the dirt. Ruining his white skirt.

"Hey! You ruined my-" Changmin shrieked when another boy ripped his socks.
"Hey stop it!!" Changmin screamed.
"Help!" He pleaded , hoping someone would hear.

When he thought they were done, he felt one of them hover over him. Pinning his wrists down. Changmin was shedding fat tears.

"You aren't that useless. You seem pretty. Oh. These clothes suit you." His hands traveled between his thighs. Squeezing the flesh.

Changmin closed his eyes tears were uncontrollable. He suddenly felt the weight on top of him disappear. Then he was brave enough to open his eyes. There he saw his best friends beating the hell of those high schoolers.

End of flashback.

     Changmin really wanted to forget what happened in the past. But things like this just were unforgettable. He was grateful for ChanHee and Sunwoo. But Changmin promised himself that he won't reveal that he is a femboy. Ever

{~~~~}

          Younghoon knew that everyone was all over him. Girls would die for him. He knew that. Girls (+guys) would give up everything for him. He also knew that. But why was he ignoring all of this? He should be living the popular life. Well-

      "Dude, this is the tenth chocolate box I've received today!" Younghoon said entering his dorm. Closing the door with his foot and kicking his shoes off.

       "That's why I left earlier. I didn't want to receive anymore gifts." HyunJae snickered as he turned his head back to watch some Tv.
    "Why do they even bother giving us gifts? Like why?" Younghoon said before sitting beside HyunJae.

        "I don't know Hyung. It's kinda weird. I always feel like I'm being watched." Juyeon said coming into the room with just a towel around his waist.
     "By the way we are invited to a party later today. We have to go. Ravn said he'll go." Juyeon added before grabbing a banana milk from the fridge.

    "Ugh ok. I have to go shower see y'all later." Younghoon groaned before getting up.

{~~~~~~~}

                Changmin was just posing in front of his vanity mirror before ChanHee stormed in. Making Changmin gasp.

      "You really need to stop doing that!" Changmin pouted holding onto his desk.
  "Heh, sorry. I was wanted to tell you- wait you are so fricken pretty! Is this new??"  ChanHee said examining the outfit.

     "Yes now. Tell me what you were originally here for." Changmin said.
       "We are invited to a party. Get ready. Ravn said he'll be there. So will Hwanwoong."

"Ok, get out. I'll get ready!"

>~>|>~>~>~>>|

Another chapter done! Sorry if it's short!
Just some background info.

Have an amazing day!
LilBunnyDoie