4. Dope Lovers

Ian's POV:

So he never stopped hurting her? How could he be so careless? Perhaps believing he could care for such a beauty was my worst mistake. But no matter how many times I flip the page, it's all the same. I'm to blame.
   "Ian?" I heard from the other side of the door. It's 4 am. Why would anyone be here this late? Or is it early? Who knows.
   "Who is it?" I asked. "It's me. Can we talk?" I heard him say. "Yeah. Give me a min." And so, I changed into a hoodie and new shorts. These have been on for the past 3 days.
   "Come in." I said as I opened the door for him. "Thanks." He said as he walked in. "What brings you here?" I casually asked. "Well, I'm going to an arcade and I was wondering if you wanna go. My treat." He said.
   "Scott-" "I know. I know. But you got to distract yourself a bit. Even if you don't tell me, I can see what you're going through." He spoke. Who was I trying to fool? Scott knows me too damn well. He doesnt need to hear it from me. He knows.
   "But how can I not feel like shit? She's going through god knows what and I'm here like nothing." I truly wish that she isn't getting treated badly. She's too precious for him. Shit. Even for me.
   "Like nothing? Christian, look at yourself one damn minute and think about whatever the fuck you just said." And so I did. I looked at my reflection in my phone but only to be faced by someone completely different.
   My eyebags had gotten darker and more visible. My hair was greasy for the lack of hygene and attention. And I wasn't stinky, but I felt dreadful and dirty. "If you were truly here like nothing, you wouldn't be torturing yourself like this. You can't blame yourself for something that you haven't done." Scott spoke.
   And so I felt like breaking down, but I couldn't. Somebody had to be strong for the both of us. And of course, I was willing to do it.
   "Let's go out. Get some sleep, take a bath and then I'll swing by your house to pick you up. I'd tell you to eat but since we're going out, I'll buy us food. I've been dying to take you to a new restaurant." He rented. "Thanks Scott. I'll see what I can do." I spoke with little emotion.
   "Ian, can I tell you something?" He asked as he got a but serious. Okay... That was unexpected. "Yeah?" He seems a bit off. Scott must have something pent up and I'm not ready.
   "Dabin knew you liked her from way before." He spoke. So he didn't forget? I was right. I knew it. "And? What does it matter? He has her." I said before popping a bottle open. "And he treats her like shit. Two fucking years have passed and he's been treating her like shit this whole fucking time. Do something about it goddammit! You can't let his dumbass continue hi- Nevermind." he said before letting out a sigh.
   "Finish whatever the fuck you were about to say." I spoke ready to go after whomever was needed to. "Christia- " "For fuck's sake! Say it! Fucking say it!" I said getting up. "You can't let his dumbass continue hitting her! There I said it!" He said in distress. So he does physically hurt her?
    "Where are you going?" Scott asked as I ran up to my room. And after a few seconds, I was headed towards the door. "No Christian! Wait!" But I was out there door. "Fuck! Shit shit shit! Fuck it."

3rd P. POV:
And so both boys emptied the room. One to get his payback and one to make sure neither of his friends tragically ends the other. Or in jail. But with Ian's silenced temper, it was more than evident; Things were bound to get messy. Very messy.