Chapter 10 - 🎃👻Hello, Happy Halloween World!🎃👻

Start from the beginning

"And your monkey costume is adorable." She said.

"Hehe, you think so? Thank you." Hagumi said and smiled brightly.

"Now that everyone is here, we can get this party started." Kokoro declared.

And that is what we did from this point on. The six of us were enjoying ourselves just chatting and played some Halloween games. But after a while, though, Kokoro began to say something.

"Hey, do you guys want to something interesting about my house?" Kokoro asked us. This spread confusing all across the room.

"What about it?" I asked.

"This mansion is... haunted." Kokoro said and somehow putting lightning in the background for dramatic effect.

"Haunted?!" Kaoru, Hagumi and Kanon said all together. But Misaki and I were having none of it.

"Your place? Haunted?" She asked.

"Is this another way of getting us involved in your outlandish schemes?" I asked.

"She is telling the truth. In fact, this place was haunted before the Tsurumaki family even bought it." One of the suits said.

"And on every Halloween, the ghost would show up out of nowhere and takes people away from their love ones." The other one said.

"Which is why when the party is over, you guys better get home as soon as possible." The last suit person said and all three of them left.

Everyone was starting to get nervous, wondering if the ghost would show up today. Kanon hugged my arm and asked me...

"Will the ghost take me away from you?"

I can tell that Kanon is not taking this so well, so I comforted her.

"Don't worry, Kanon, we're going to stick together no matter what happens." I said softly. At least, I hope.

But then, the lights suddenly went out, and we all began to scream, except for Kokoro that is.

"Oh! Now this is exciting!" She said. She would find this exciting... 😒

"You idiot! Now is not the time for you to have a dumb blond moment!" Misaki scolded.

"We need to get the lights back on now!" I said and put my hands on the wall, looking for the switch.

However, the lights came on by themselves, and we all let out a sigh of relief.

"Thank goodness we have power again." I said and walked towards Kanon.

"You're okay, right Kanon?" I asked.

"Y-Yeah, I think so." She replied.

"And Kaoru-san, how are you holding up?" Misaki asked.

"N-No need t-to concern yourself, l-little kitten." Kaoru stuttered. She is clearly afraid of this.

While I was glad that the power came back on, I can't help but think that something was missing. After looking around, I noticed something...

"Guys... where's Hagumi?" I asked.

"She's gone..." Misaki said softly.

"Fuee! What if the ghost got her?!" Kanon asked.

"Poor Hagumi... what do we do?" Kaoru asked.

"Hagumi is lucky!" Kokoro said. "I want to be kidnapped by the ghost, too!"

And this mindset is the serious why I can't take her seriously...