Chapter 1: The villain queen (1)

Comincia dall'inizio

Sun Wan's death led to the collapse of the world line, so the main **** sent Song Xuyi.

The Lord God did not treat Song Xuyi harshly. Although Song Xuyi's body was just a passer-by in this world, his status was very prominent - the daughter of the head of the Song Group where Song Jun belonged, a typical wealthy young lady who was born with a golden spoon in her mouth.

The Song family's industries are all over film and television, real estate, and technology. They are well-deserved No. 1 chaebols. For such a wealthy family, it is not difficult to develop a pair of glasses to cheat.

Song Xuyi quickly came back to his senses.

She pursed her lips, took off her glasses and put them aside, picked up a pen and began to write calculations on the draft paper...

Even though she lost her past memories, there seemed to be a voice in her subconscious telling Song Xuyi: To be a down-to-earth person, cheating is something that breaks through the bottom line of morality.

The system was silent for a moment, as if it didn't expect Song Xuyi to choose to do the questions himself.

But it quickly continued: "In order to prevent deviating from the human design, did the tasker choose to accept body memory now?"

"Wait for the night!"

Song Xuyi pursed his lips, lowered his head and continued to check the calculation.

She found that she liked this kind of immersive feeling of doing the questions: this set of test papers was difficult for Song Xuyi, but when she looked at the test papers, Song Xuyi felt that all the cells in her body seemed to be mobilized, and she could only think about it. Test well.

Does this have something to do with my lost memory?

Soon the exam bell rang.

Accompanied by the ringing of the entrance exam bell, there was an anxious urging voice from the system: "Warning! Song Jun has returned to China, and he is about to meet the villain Zhao Qingyu!"

After Song Xuyi handed in the test paper, he was taken aback when he heard the system's words. The driver of the Song family came in and put Song Xuyi's books into his schoolbag: "Miss, where are we going now?"

Song Xuyi glanced at the schoolbag: There seems to be something in the colorful book...

However, this is not the time to check.

Song Xuyi looked away, and flipped through the plot outline again in his mind. After quickly browsing the previous episode, Song Xuyi also had a decision in his heart: "Go back early!"

The plot summary is just over a thousand words long. It only says that Song Jun met Zhao Qingyu by accident and developed a good impression of him. After that, he gradually fell in love with Zhao Qingyu through contact after contact. No instructions.

"How about we search around the city?" the system suggested.

"No need." Song Xuyi shook his head, followed the driver into the car.

"Song Jun has just returned to the country, and he will most likely choose to go home, and the Song family lives in the south of the city, and there is only one road leading to the south of the city..."

Running into Song Joon on the way home is more likely than wandering aimlessly in the city.

The system didn't speak any more, apparently already convinced by Song Xuyi.

At this time, it was rush hour, and the vehicle was driving very slowly. When it reached an intersection, it started to rain.

When the red light came on and the car stopped in front of the zebra crossing, Song Xuyi looked at the crowd crossing the road, his casual eyes suddenly froze and fell on an old lady among them.