Chapter-12(din bhar kare baatein hum)

Start from the beginning

(Ignore the shrug guy's)

Avu-: Sid aap yha..?? Aaiye na.. she welcomes him nd he comes inside.

Sid-: woh u were having headache na so I thought just to check upon u once that if u are fine or not.. avu was stunned seeing his care. She was regretting for lieing. He cares so much for her that he had came her to check on her instead of going home when he is tired since morning nd there was no one at his home too as they had gone to a relatives house nd will come tomorrow in morning. She looks down. Kya hua neet..?

Avu-: nothing.. I'm sorry Sid.. I don't have any headache, I had lied to mom because I don't want to go with them..

Sid-: why..??

Avu-: because.. I.. I want to talk with u.. Sid smiles while avu looks at him innocently nd ask him like a baby. Are u not angry upon..

Sid-: no.. u had not done anything for which I should be angry.. so relax.. avu smiles.

Avu-: aapne dinner kiya..

Sid-: yeah in office only.. tumne..

Avu-: yupp..

Sid-: nice.. neet do u want to eat ice cream..?? I mean we can go for having ice cream.. if u want.. he ask her hesitantly while avu nod's excitedly as she loves ice cream a lot.

They both left from home after locking it while talking. Nd soon reaches the ice cream parlour. Sid ask her the flavour nd goes to bring it while avu stands leaning on the car when some boy's start commenting on her. Avu listens it but ignores them, they were going to come near her when Sid comes there nd gives her ice cream while avu takes it with a smile. They both were enjoying their ice creams when Sid notices avu shifting towards him. Her ice creams fall down from her hand while her hand reach on her shoulder. Sid sees it nd ask her but she says nothing, when again Avu shifts a lil towards him while with her one hand was she was covering her bare waist nd with another her shoulder. She forgets to take her jacket. Sid sees her nd follow her gaze to find some bad boys looking at her body lustfully. He gets furious while his hand turns into fist nd knuckles turns into white. He removes his blazer nd makes her wear it while he puts his hand around her nd glares those boy's nd gives them a look "don't dare to lay ur dirty eyes upon his girl". Avu looks up at him nd hugs him from waist.

Avu(sadly)-: meri ice cream.. she looks down sadly while Sid orders one big ice cream cup nd gives it to her while avu grins. They both shares nd eat the ice cream lovingly with one spoon only while avu's hand were holding the ice cream while Sid's were around avu.

Sid-: u know mom kehti hai jutha khane ya peene se pyar badhta hai..??

Avu-: meri mom bhi kehti hai.. she say's while eating the last bite of ice cream nd throws the ice cream cup in dustbin. Sid wipes the ice cream from near her lips with his thumb while avu shivers when his thumb touches her lips slightly.

In car,

Sid-: neet we'll come here oftenly after our wedding to eat ice cream..

Avu-: done but not here.. we'll go to the ice cream parlour which will be near to ur house...

Sid-: oky.. waise u love ice cream, cakes nd chocolates a lot na.. she nod's cutely. Chinki minki too loves ice cream a lot.. unka sat, sun fix hai to go nd eat ice cream.. we all go except mom, we bring parcel for her..

Avu-: that's nice.. my mom doesn't allow to go outside at night.. not only me, she denies bhaii nd bhabhii too to not go outside at night..

Sid-: why..?

Avu-: don't know.. mom is like this only..

Sid-: I can understand mom too doesn't let chinki minki go outside at night but when I'm there she doesn't deny.. they were talking when Sid's phone rings nd it was a video call from chinki minki, he smiles nd picks up the call but gets shocked seeing them fighting. What happened..??

Minki-: bhaii tell ur friend that she can't enter in ur room like this only without ur permission.. she say's while pointing towards jannat.

Jan-: why I had to take permission to enter in my bestie's room..

Chinki-: don't forget that ur bestie is getting married soon..

Jan-: Sid apni beheno ko samjhao.. dono pagal ho gye hai.. they are saying that I can't enter ur room..

Sid-: chinki minki.. dolls kya baat hai, why are u both not letting jannat enter inside my room..??

Minki-: Bhaii mom has kept many important things in ur room.. nd she has strictly warned us to not to enter their nd touch anything.. nd that too especially in ur absence.. mom had already told u na.. u forget..??

Sid-: I remember.. jannat mom had said this to u too na to not touch anything in my room..

Jan-: I know nd I was not touching anything.. I just want ur engagement album to upload some pics on my account..

Sid-: ur unbelievable.. btw it's with mom, she had taken it in the morning for seeing it, u can ask mom nd then after taking pics keep it safely in my side cupboard..

Jan-: oky.. she say's him bye nd left from there while Sid looks at chinki minki.

Sid-: dolls.. now tell me why do u get this much hyper..??

Chinki-: woh bhaiya jo saree mom ne bhabhi ke liye select ki thi, she was trying that which we don't like..

Minki-: exactly.. how she can take or try the things which is of our bhabhii.. u tell are we wrong.. 

Sid-: no ur not..

Chinki-: see we know..

Sid-: achha leave it, don't spoil ur mood.. ice cream khaoge..

Minki-: ye bhi koi puchne ki baat hai.. offcourse yes..

Chinki-: but bhaii where are u..?? Aap abhi tak ghar nhi aaye.. are u with ur friends..

Sid-: nhi I'm coming only.. I'll reach in 1hr...

Chinki-: but where are u..??

Minki-: yeah say where are u..?? Or else we will complain about u to bhabhii..

Sid-: kar de complain ab cut the call I want to drive.. he say's nd cut the call while smiling nd look towards avu who was looking at him only.

Avu-: they both are so sweet.. Sid agrees when his phone beeps. It was a pic from chinki minki in which they were with jannat. He smiles at his sister nd shows the pic to avi also nd closes it while she smiles. Sid kisses the pic on his lockscreen of her baby sisters murmuring "my selfie queen's".

TBC...

How was the update...??

Next chapter will be coming soon till evening.

Please vote nd comment.

Do follow my profile nd leave ur opinions.

Bubbyee.

Lot's of love 💕.