Chapter 14: Dream On

Beginne am Anfang

Mickie: No, That won't work.

Desmond: I think he really wants us to get married like right now.

Trish: Wait, You two are getting married now!?!?!?

Mickie: *Blushes and Gets upset* Desmond!!

Desmond: What!? No that's not what I mean!

Trish: Why are you telling this really late!?

Desmond: Thats not I mean Trish!!! I mean, Like He wants to arrange the marriage and decided on everything. I don't think he will do it in a few months or such.

Mickie: Please be clarify next time, Crowe.

Trish: Try talking to your father, Mickie. You never know what will happen-

Desmond: *Accidentally stumps toe* Owwww My Lasagna!

Trish turned and gave a strange and confused stare to Desmond as Criwe was holding his toe until he noticed Trish and Mickie looking at him as Mickie was even more confused.

Mickie: What?

Desmond was silent as Both girls crossed their arms as Desmond gave a cheeky smile.

Desmond: Sorry. . . . . .

Trish: Desmond, We have to be serious right now.

Desmond: I know that, I just stub my toe.

Mickie: Are you okay?

Desmond: I'm fine heh.

Trish: Anyways. . . .

Mickie: Do you even have a plan Trish?

Trish: I-. . . . Well, To be honest. I don't know.

Desmond: Wait wait wait, You set this plan up and right now you don't have a solution??

Trish: This happened so suddenly! Can't you both give me sometime to think??

Mickie: Trish, I don't wanna pressure you with this but this is really important.

Desmond: Mickie's got a point, We can't let this happen. All we needed to do is cancel the wedding with the suitor. . . Not letting him accept our relationship.

Trish: . . . . .

She pouted as Trish sat on the couch as Mickie and Desmond looked at eachother.

Trish: Fineee, I'll try okay?

Desmond: Its okay sunshine, I don't really want You to witness me and Mickie's wedding pictures.

Mickie: D-D-Desmond! Why do you keep saying that???

Trish: I know that! This can screw up everything. You know how much you mean to me, Desmond. I love you.

Desmond: Aww I love you too, Trish. I wanna be with you only.