Chapter 11: Flashback: My First Jinchuriki

Comincia dall'inizio

Naruto stopped moving and pulled out of Anko before positioning himself to once more enter the Jinchuriki. Missing the feeling of fullness already Anko said, "Why'd you stop?"

"Because you aren't being honest," Naruto said plunging himself once more into Fu.

Reaching down to Anko's snatch Naruto buried his fingers in her getting them nice and slick with her juices. He then brought the hand in front of Fu's face holding them in front of her mouth. Anko watched as the green-haired girl's tongue appeared to lick them clean without hesitation and was forced to admit the sight did cause her to grow even more aroused. He then reached between Fu's legs rubbing her clit causing the girl to scream, "I'm cumming!"

After going stiff the girl collapsed onto Anko and remained still as she panted happily. She moaned slightly as Naruto pulled out his cock out which was still rock hard having resisted cumming inside her. He then ran his fingers along her abused snatch before burying his middle finger inside her. Pulling it out, he held it in front of Anko face. Despite a desire to respond similarly as Fu had, she resisted by turning her face to the side.

Naruto chuckled before bringing the fingers to his own mouth to lick off Fu's juices. "Delicious," he said as Fu began to stir.

The female Jinchuriki climbed off of Anko turning to face Naruto as she said, "Why are you not making Anko feel good?"

"I like it when girls are honest," Naruto said.

"Anko's being shy," Fu said placing a hand on Anko's mound. Looking over her shoulder the young woman added, "Don't worry, Fu will make you feel good."She then buried her face between Anko's legs. While she ate the jounin out she tried to bring her body around but was stopped by Naruto who picked the girl's lower body up and deposited it so her snatch was staring Anko in the face. He then laid down next to Anko, who was biting her lip as she tried to refrain from moaning.

Placing kisses along her ear he asked, "Is Fu right and are you just being shy? Or, are you ashamed to admit that you want to be as free at showing affection as she is?"

Anko opened her mouth to reply but Fu began stimulating her clit causing her to moan out. She clamped a hand over her mouth and could almost feel the smile against her neck from where Naruto was kissing her. "You don't have to worry about anyone judging you here Anko." He then moved to Fu's cunt thoroughly exploring it with his tongue before turning to Anko and kissing her on the lips.

Anko resisted at first but soon couldn't deny that her first unabashed taste of another woman was pleasant. Naruto broke the kiss and smiled as Anko licked her lips afterwards. She then directed her gaze towards the young woman's quim. Slowly she raised her head until she planted her mouth over it causing Fu to raise her head from Anko's pussy as she moaned in pleasure before returning her attention to pleasing Anko.

Naruto sat back and watched as the two women ate each other out. As the women's moans grew louder his dick seemed to actual grow harder if such a thing was possible. He almost came when Fu tensed screaming her release, coating Anko face in her release. Fu fell to the side and Anko licked her lips as she sat up her gaze directed at Naruto's crotch. When her eyes met his, to Naruto it appeared that the woman that Anko pretended to be was kneeling in front of him. Gently nudging Fu's head and giving Naruto a smile that reminded him of the day he met her in front of Training Ground Forty-Four she said, "Hey sis get up."

"Sis?" Fu said confused getting up weakly.

Smiling at the Jinchuriki Anko kissed her saying, "Yeah, anyway why don't you help me tame that monster," while pointing at Naruto's dick.

Fu returned the smile nodding her acceptance of Anko's nickname and her agreement at her suggestion. Anko crawled towards Naruto pushing him onto his back before sitting on his stomach placing her snatch right next to his cock. Motioning for Fu to follow suit she positioned the jinchuriki's cunt on the other side of Naruto's tool. Anko then pulled the girl's hips towards her own sandwiching the blond's member between their two pussies. Anko at first began rubbing herself against it quickly followed by Fu who caught on to what the jounin was doing.