I look back down and notice something wrong. I got out of my happy trend when I saw a ripped robot toy on the counter with blood on it. I cover my mouth in shock. How come I did not notice that sooner? Poor thing...

I quickly go out of the room and vent to the other side where this time there was chair to sit on like a waiting room. There was even a deactivated cat bee with no eyes anymore..
I look around to see a poster that says 'eat healthy like Bron!' This gives me a small shiver. I never liked how this dinosaur toy was represented there. I soon noticed a door with a keypad of colors. Looks like I had to find a code to open it...

I looked at the floor where there was mostly red yellow and blue case color. I pressed the same color on the pad but the problem was that I needed four color codes. I retry again with a random set of color combinations. Then I remember the train and the wagons. I pressed the four colors and this time it worked.

I raised my arms up in victory before stepping inside the room. This time a blue tape was waiting for me. I could also see something blocked behind a glass door.

After playing the blue tape I understood how to use the 'grab pack'.
I never saw that device before. Must be the scientist who made it for helping the employees with all those boxes...

I put the grab pack on my back like in the tutorial. I held the plastic bar for the blue hand and started to play with it by pulling some stuff in the room. This was fun. Well it would be more when I get that other hand!

I walked out the room and searched for a way to continue my adventure before I noticed a door hidden behind the wall where there was some metallic pass through door.

I had to use my blue hand to open it. It was a nice way to secure the place from trespassers I must say. When the door slid away, a dark hallway was greeting me.

I hugged myself as I felt how that atmosphere was now. I kept walking until I froze on my track. Huggy stood in the spotlight. With his friendly smile staring at nowhere.
I shakily got closer to the panel about him. I read it and saw a red button on it. I press it but nothing happens.

I look up around me and notice two doors that need the help of my grab pack. One only needed the blue hand while the other needed the two hands. I move over for the one hand and use the blue hand. But a sound broke and it sounded like there really was no power. Even the place got darker! I walk over the power room door. I tried to open it but I needed a key to open it! Which I don't have.

Then the sound of a key jiggling made me turn around. I look around me confused before looking up. That monster has it..

I got closer and used the grab pack again to get the key. I pulled hard to it 'cause somehow it would not come easily to me. I sigh in relief when it finally was in my hands. I was afraid 'he' would move again.

I open the door to the power room and notice the blood on the walls and some toys ripped off with also blood on them. What a sight... I'm feeling weirded out by that.

Now I have a puzzle to do to bring the power back. I had to press a button and pass some poles and get over the other button. This seems easy to do.

That's what I thought until I got kinda stuck with the second pole to pass before getting to the third one.

When the power was on. The lights came back. Which made me see more clearly the blood on the walls...

I got out of the room and noticed that Huggy was gone. I look around in panic. But nothing. No sight at all of a blue fluffy toy. Except the small Huggy in their boxes..

I went back to the panel. I remember the red button. So I pressed it again and the sound of something rewinded came before the music started to play in statics.

"His name is Huggy! Huggy wuggy~
When he hugs you, he'll never stop!"

They sound cheerful but it's creepy to listen to that when the mascot is not at his place.

"Uh uh uh! Your friend Huggy!"

I quickly go over the door and use my blue hand which worked this time. I was afraid he might come back if I waited there with that song playing.

"Huggy wuggy~ He squeezes you until you pop!"

I quickly walk fast in before I see an arm slide to a door entrance. It was him. He was already there. I silently went over to the door of the staircase which had written in red 'to hell'. I tried to open the door but it was locked. I looked behind me to the dark hallway where at the end the light was showing.

Looks like I'll have to be brave to pass this...

I took a deep breath and then went inside. I almost ran when some vape came out of the pipe and went on my face.

Arriving at the place I was greeted with some boxes and different trash colored cans. There were some broken toys in some of them.

I try to ignore those and go over the stairs. I noticed the orange VHS player and the tv before going up. I went right and saw a panel with missing parts that normally should be on to make the orange plier to work.

I spotted the red hand up to a conveyor belt in the far section of the area. My face brightened at that sight. I will finally be able to use that!

I looked over to the ground and jumped over the pile of empty boxes. I searched the four colored cube of power and found them all. I even found another tape on a shelf. It was orange.

I quickly got back up with the door that I could now open easily with the help of the grabpack device. I placed the four cube in order and could use the grappling to get the red hand. But just before I do that I notice someone up on one of the vents on the right side watching me before he goes away.

If that isn't stalking...

I happily grab the red hand and fix it on the grab pack before going to the vent in front of me. I was able to open with both hands now and slide down to a puzzle part. I had trouble with it again.

I made it through the next vent. A disturbing noise came and suddenly some toys fell on top of me. Those were only parts and not fully one... I almost jumped but I remained still as I was sliding to the end. I had at least some toys falling on me three times.

Once outside I noticed I was at the place I loved the most to work at. The 'making your friend's' machine.

Little did I know... A certain stalker was waiting for me behind a blocked door.

To be continued...