Chapter 01

Azusa POV

I was busy gathering plants, but then I heard something.

??: Get out of the way!

Huh, I wonder where that voice is coming from?

I then check my surroundings, but didnt see anyone, but for some reason my senses told me to look up and I did, but then i saw someone falling from the sky.

??: Move move move!

Azusa: Ah!!!!

I then gathered my plants and took cover, after I took cover the person crashed into the ground.

Once the dust cleared, I decided to check up on the stranger that fell from the sky, once I was close enough I notice that he was unconscious.

Azusa:*thoughts* Should I bring him back to my place? I mean I know I shouldn't talk to strangers, but I cant just leave him here.

I looked at the stranger again and then made my decision.

Azusa: Ah heck, why not.

I then took him home and placed him in the guest bed. Though once we got home I was able to take note of his appearance and I must say he is quite handsome.

Wait did I just say that?! I mean I never did experience love or took interest in it, since my job took over my life. Anyway I should probably prepare him something to eat.

As I was about to leave the room I notice the stranger starting to wake up.

Akira pov

Ugh.*notices the ceiling* Where am I? Am I in someone house? Wait did I sleep walk here? Hold on why do I sound a lot like Goku black? Wait a minute. If I sound like my favorite character then that means I am him. Oh yeah I died and got reincarnated. Man this is so awesome! I'm in the body of my favorite character! I always wanted to be reborn as Goku black.

Huh?*notices a girl* Wow, that girl is quite cute, not to mention beautiful. Did she rescue me?

I then start to sit up

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I then start to sit up.

??: Woah woah, take it easy.

Akira: What happened? And where am I?

??: I saw you crash and you were knocked unconscious, so I brought you to my home. I was about to head downstairs to make you something to eat for when you wake up, but it seems I don't have to since your awake. Oh sorry for not introducing myself. My name is Azusa.

Akira: It's a pleasure to make your acquaintance Azusa, my name is Akira Nishimura.

Azusa: So Akira, why were you falling from the sky?

Akira: To be honest I died and I was reincarnated.

Azusa: Wait, really, then your just like me!

Akira:*surprised*You were reincarnated too?

I've been killing slimes for 300 years x Male readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें