"Hyung.Mom called .She told me ,its great news hyung!"

Jungkook looks happy so there's definitely nothing to worry about .

Namjoon still haven't answered Jin and now Jin wasn't going to wait for him to talk either.

He went back in the kitchen and began to pack the leftover pizza back into the boxes.He will eat it later.If he feels like it.Is Namjoon avoiding him? Why ?

He came back into the living room and Jungkook waved him bye.

"Wait why are you going ? Stay longer"

His husband doesn't seem to be interested in talking to him so atleast he can hang out with Jungkook.

"I could have but Mom called.Gotta go.And hyung should I come back ? Well if you want me to ,give me a call okay.I will be there bye now"

Jungkook left the apartment and Namjoon sighed.It's not a big deal.Why are you even upset Namjoon?

He was giving himself a prep talk and then he realized.He whipped his head to look for Jin and he wasn't anywhere

He got off the couch padding to their room

"Jin"

Seokjin who was scrolling his Twitter looked up .Oh so now he wants to talk.

"What ? "

Namjoon went closer and sat on the edge of the bed.Jin puts his phone down  furrowing his brows.What's up with this man now ?

"Remember the deal I signed with US delegates ?"

Jin nods.Yes.It was a huge deal and Namjoon was elated when they got it .What about it ?

"Yes"

"Now we are finally certified to run our business there.So we are going to open a unit of Mono Empire office there too !"

Jin squealed.It was Namjoon's dream to make the Mono Empires famous worldwide and US is the first step to do that!

"CONGRATULATIONS NAMJOON...!"
He all but dropped his entire weight on Namjoon who happily hugged him back.

He was happy. His dream was finally coming to it's glory and this was just the beginning !

"It's great Namjoon.It's your dream finally happening"

He spoke between the kisses.

Namjoon was looking in daze .Jin looks so happy and now he was going to drop the second news.It was why he was a little down when he came in .

"You are not happy ? "

Jin was searching for the glint in Namjoon's eyes and it was there but something else was there too.

"I am but now that it's happening,I need   to go to US "

"Okay that's a given .There must be some paperwork to do.Wait is that why you are early ?Are you going today?"

Jin mellowed.But it's alright .Namjoon will come back next day or maybe two ,after signing the paperwork.

"Yes in two hours"

"Oh okay.Then will you be back on Friday?"

Today is Wednesday.

"Yes but next month's"

Jin nods in understanding.Next month's Friday means Namjoon will be back after two weeks.

Well the latter had gone on business trips many times after their wedding and he usually comes back in a day or two.