"Maybe he never went on such adventure"

"No you are not getting it .Namjoon hyung is acting different since you got married.And by different I mean nice different ,but do you know he changed his decision of announcing the wedding .He never changes his own decision"

"It was because of the article.We got caught in dispatch camera.So he had to change his decision"

Jungkook nods.The circumstances.That can be the reason too ..oh wait...how did he forgot!

"Ehem can you give me your phone ,no wait"

He took out his phone and furrowed his brows and then smirked.Well well well .

"Jungkook what are you doing?"

"Namjoon hyung doesn't follow you does he?"

Jin deflated.Yes.It's unfortunate.How come his husband not follow him ? Is he shy? Jin doesn't think so .

"Yes maybe he disabled his app -"

Jungkook shoved his phone at Jin's face
"Woah why you attacking me like that ?"

"What! No ! Look at the picture Jin"

He waved the phone and Jin steadied his hand.How can he look if he keeps shaking it !

"Wait ,what is this"
He furrowed his brows and oh ,its his insta profile and whose head is this ? Wait is that....

He looked up to Jungkook who was nodding his head excitedly.

"Yes..you are thinking right"

"It's Namjoon.So?"

Jin didn't understand.so namjoon was looking at his profile big deal...he stalks namjoon too ..hell he now follows him too..so what is wrong with.oh...oh.

"When did you took it ? "

"A week before your wedding .Namjoon hyung was on his laptop and he was smiling so I got up and saw him stalking you and then I took a picture  he knows but he was so wrong if he thought I would never show this to you "

Seokjin blinked. Namjoon was looking at his picture before their wedding..why ? He doesn't mind it but still why?

"Oh did he now.."

Namjoon stalks him? He doesn't need to ...well this was old

"He was so shocked you know. I caught him off guard!"

"Well thank you for showing me this Jungkook"

Today Namjoon have to answer some questions.Oh he was elated to know Namjoon had seen his profile but now he wants to know why the latter don't follow him.It's Jin's pride on line. Oh how much Jimin had teased him over that !

They were both enjoying their pizza when the door dinged.

"You expecting someone ?"

"Noo and the doorbell didn't rang.Wait Namjoon?"

Jungkook was confused .Why will Namjoon be home this early...its still 2 .

His phone rang and he got up to take it.

"Hey there,welcome home"
Jin smiles ,stepping into the patio

Namjoon looked past him to Jungkook waving at him.He shot him a smile ,walking in

Jin followed behind.

Jungkook drops the call and went to Namjoon.Seokjin was intensely staring at the latter.

Is he mad ? Doesn't look like it .

"Namjoon"

Jin was happy that he is home but Namjoon is never home this early no matter what.