Mr. V POV
"NOONA!! What happened to you? You are wearing clothes from the hospital. Here, change into this."

(I gave her my leather jacket, then I texted her sister that she was in my shop.) (I even messaged my members that I would not be attending rehearsal.)

Mr. V POV
My phone vibrated, then I looked at it. Her sister was coming, but I was going to reply back. Someone screams.

Jeom Y/n POV
A guy in front of me was busy texting. I looked up some chairs and then when my head started to hurt harder when I was trying to rest. I saw some events happening from the past. I stood up and ran back to the hospital and a guy from earlier was cathing me up and shouting my name. I ran and then someone held my wrist.

Mr. V POV
When I looked up, Noona was running. I caught up with her and shouted at her to look back and stop running. But I was surprised when she didn't stop running. Then I shouted again. I saw someone holding Noona's wrist and that was her sister. I stopped running and called out to them. I was relieved and then I saw 5 girls approaching us.

I said, "Let's run again."

This could be happening. Red Velvet would not know that Noona has a sister if they knew that Noona's job would be bad for her. We run and go back to my shop. I locked my shop and closed our phone. Before we closed our phones, I contacted Jin Hyung and Noona Moonbyul to get us here as soon as possible.

JIN POV

Me and my members are here in the rehearsal room. I was waiting for Taehyung to come, but I got a text from him that he was not gonna go this time in rehersal. Well, I was shocked. This was the first time, and then I heard my phone vibrate and I got a text from Taehyung. When I read his message, my eyes got wide. I shouted to my members,

"Y/n, have an emergency."

I contacted our manager and asked that our rehearsal be canceled because of the emergency.

I got in my car with J-Hope, Namjoon, and the others went to there car.

One hour later...

Jeom Y/n POV

I was shocked that my little sister was here. I thought she was going to wait for me in Canada to come. Maybe she came here because she heard the news from me that I was in the hospital. I really felt sorry for Taehyung earlier.

I kept running and didn't look back at him. I'm just worried about what happened to Red Velvet. I just wanted to go back to the hospital to get Red Velvet back in the dorm, but my sister held my wrist and then ran again.

We got back to Taehyung's old filming shop. I was confused about what was going on. Taeyung closed his shop early, and then I tried to ask a question and my sister answered it.

Kinye POV

I saw a woman running and going to the hospital. I tried to mezmerize if that woman running was my sister. And when she kept running, I saw Taehyung oppa shouting. I heard my big sister's name, then I ran to catch her up, and when I caught her, I held her wrist to signify to stop running. When Taehyung oppa was approaching us, he immediately said,

"Let's run again." I was confused, but I sensed danger, so yeah, we ran again.

I tried to look back and I saw 5 girls running towards us, but they stopped when someone shouted for them to get into the van. We started running until we got to Taeyung Oppa's shop. It was a beautiful shop with an old camera.

Taehyung oppa was busy closing his shop. I contacted my uncle to tell Red Velvet to go back to their dorm, and then my uncle replied back,

"Okay, I'll let their manager know about that, but please let Y/n rest for 1 week." I read his message and felt touched because our uncle is so nice to us. I replied back to my uncle and then I heard my sister had a question, so I answered back.