Chapter 7

Jeom Y/n POV
I got inside my car with Lisa's members and her friends. While driving, I was thinking about what happened earlier. I was asked the sudden question by Lisa's friend, but I didn't mean to not respond to her question. I'm just not letting myself show who I am. I'm not here to hang out. I'm still doing my duty at my secret job, which I need to keep secret. But why did she ask me like that? Maybe she is curious because Lisa only knew who I was, not even her members knew me. When I was thinking aloud, Lisa noticed it and said, "Unnie I guess you have a cloud in your head" "What is wrong with you, unnie?" Lisa said. I didn't mind her question, just focused on the road. Lisa noticed it again and stayed quiet. She didn't want to do anything wrong. She remembered that her unnie was still on duty.

One hour later...

We arrived at Lisa's house and all her group members and her friends were in awe. I was standing there to open the door for them, and when I was about to get into my car, someone held my wrist and I looked up and there was the cute bunny that I saw in my Uncle's company.

Irene POV
When we arrived at Lisa House, my group members were in awe. It was so big and really cost a lot of money. When we were ready to get out of Lisa's friend's car, her friend immediately got out and opened her car to let us out. We thanked her for driving us to Lisa's house, and when everyone got out and they were all distracted at Lisa's house, I was able to look after Lisa's friend. She was ready to go inside the car without saying good bye to us, but before she went inside, I held her wrist so she could stop what she was doing.

I was shocked at my own actions, but I let out what I wanted to say to her. "Hi, sorry about my member Seulgi. I guess she was curious about who you are." saying in a confident but cold tone and then she said "Oh? It's okay, I really understand what she meant. " Before I let her wrist go, she said something, "I'm sorry too if I didn't respond to your member question." She said that she felt sorry about the sudden question earlier. I let go of her wrist and then said good bye to her. It was a short conversation, but I felt she had a similar appearance to the woman that I knew.

Inside Lisa House.

We had some fun because it's our day off tomorrow. All my members and Blackpink members drank all the alcohol that Lisa had in her fridge. We had parties, played, and did weird stuff, but except for me, I was busy thinking about the Ceo Nephew of our company. She didn't visit when we saw her. I guess I miss her.

"OH NO! HYUNNIE!" I was still shocked by what I was thinking. "ARE YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN?" I'm still not sure what I was thinking, but I was afraid I would fall in love with her and then she wouldn't feel the same way as me and Suho did.

 "ARE YOU FALLING IN LOVE WITH THAT WOMAN?" I'm still not sure what I was thinking, but I was afraid I would fall in love with her and then she wouldn't feel the same way as me and Suho did

- Admin 🦊
I will never leave you again my cutetypie jeom y/n -Yuri

Hi readers, I'm not sure if I can update some chapters this week, but I just want to know if you like my fan fiction story. Soon I'll make a smut scene with Irene and y/n, but let's see if Irene is still confused about Jeom Y/n.

Sorry if this chapter was short, but I was thinking if I should publish some new books. There was only one chapter in that book, and I guess you readers would like it.