O19. LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE

Start from the beginning

"That bastard," Sheriff Matt shook his head. "I'll let you pass through."

"Thank you," Daniela nodded.

"Who are these people?" Daniela cursed the sheriff for pointing out the obvious, but honestly gave Dream some props considering that it was his idea to bring in vans that clearly stated that they helped people out of their home on the side.

"This is my family's bodyguard," Daniela answered. "He's been in our family for so long as well as his family before him. These are my personal drivers and the people behind are helping me get my stuff out."

"Well, I'm happy you have the support," Sheriff Matt nodded before he turned to look at his men blocking the path. "Let her go through! It's Ivan's daughter."

"What are you doing here by the way?" Daniela asked.

"Your grandmothers called," he answered. "You weren't and haven't been answering your calls. Thought something bad happened to you."

"Oh, no," Daniela furrowed her eyes and Dream shook his head with irritation. "I don't have my phone on me... I had it taken away because I thought my dad would track me since he is able to. But, I'll call my grandmas later."

"As long as you do so," Sheriff Matt nodded and Daniela gave him a thumbs up, sitting back in her seat to breathe as the window rolled up.

"Good job," Dream hummed, fixing the buttons of his blazer.

"That was so fucking stressful," Daniela breathed out. "Oh my, God... I was dying inside, panicking."

"Get used to it," Dream simply said, watching as the Sheriff gathered up his men at noticing that Daniela was fine. Shitty job but, it worked for Dream to get what he wanted. "Let's go."

As the cops left, Dream's driver got out, opening the door for him. Daniela followed after, getting out of the car with the help of Dream who had grabbed her hand.

"Lead the way," Dream said, dropping her hand and standing aside to let her pass by. Daniela nodded and walked away, opening the front door that was already left opened, looking around the house she hadn't been in-in a couple of weeks.

"Up here," Daniela instructed, going up the stairs. She headed towards the room, a lock outside of the door that made her roll her eyes.

"You know the pin?"

"Well, duh, it's obvious," Daniela said. Dream would've thought it was her birthday at least or Ivan's marriage anniversary, but it was not. "It's when he joined you. October 28th."

Now, Dream knew where Ivan stood. His business with Dream was much more important than his personal life. But, if his business with Dream was important, why did he risk everything by stealing millions from him?

"Does he have everything in here?"

"It's where he basically lived," the girl answered. "He does have everything here. You would find everything. I'm heading to my room, grabbing everything I need."

"Go with her," Dream instructed one of his guards, tilting his head towards Daniela who left. The guard did so, following after her, and Dream looked around the room, eyes set on the computer. "Tell the others to look for information around the house. Tear this house apart if you have to."

Dream walked away and walked towards the computer, rolling his eyes. Now he regretted not bringing George.

"Should I have a car bring George here?" A guard asked at noticing Dream's annoyed expression. Dream immediately looked at him and the guard gulped, clasping his hands together and taking a step back.

"I got this," Dream said. "Go help the others. Come on!"

The guard left and Dream was left alone, eyeing around the room. It was bland, no pictures other than Ivan and a bunch of groupies and boats. He could see the way Ivan clearly prioritized everything other than his family. If he was a stranger, Dream wouldn't have guessed that Ivan had a family, much less was married and a father.

"His password is September 1st by the way," Daniela peaked her head in. "Purchased his dream car."

"Thanks..."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

A filler chapter before
I get to it 🥴🥴🥴

A filler chapter beforeI get to it 🥴🥴🥴