"psst, xiao. what do you think?" i asked him.

"(first name)." xiao said as he looked at (first name).

she flashed a smile and said, "whenever you need me."

"an assistant and a body guard all at once. she seems violent." xiao commented as aether slapped his shoulder, "that's not very nice."

"i absolutely agree. i am violent when needed." (first name) replied, "i'm taking it as a compliment."

"i'm going to be so well protected tomorrow!" venti said as he rested his head against (first name)'s shoulder.

"alright. so i'll leave the boys in your capable hands, (first name). looks like they want to go with you from the start." jean happily said, "but it's going to be 4 days long, you all better pack up appropriately." jean followed, still smiling.

"don't be too happy, its making you look like you don't want to deal with us." aether teased jean as he laughed.

"a break from you is nice." jean laughed along,

"how could you!!" venti whimpered,

"kidding aside, i am leaving (first name) in charge of your affairs, please don't be a headache."

"we're not hard to take care of!" venti said

"yeah what he said." xiao followed as well.

all i could do is sigh, i'm still thinking about what my mom's would do.

"what's wrong?" jean asked.

"don't you remember the last time?" i said.

"ah.. yeah that was pretty chaotic.. but don't fret, i've spoken to ms. ningguang about it."

"i see.. i hope everything goes well.."

×

"alright, see you, (first name)!" venti said as she got out of xiao's car.

"thank you for taking the time to take me home and for squeezing me into the backseat with venti and kazuha." she thanked xiao and gave us a wave.

"no problem, we'll let sir maji pick you up tomorrow to go to teyvat ent." xiao reminded her as she gave a bow and said her good nights.

xiao started to drive towards the apartment. venti and i had more space in the back so he immediately slumped his back towards the seat.

"so are we all heading back to our apartment? or do you need to go elsewhere?" xiao asked while his gaze was focused on the road,

i somehow keep sighing through the whole day because of the anxiety for the trip, they must've already noticed.

"kazuha. do you need to be somewhere?" aether asked as he looked at the back.

"i.. i think.." i butchered out my words.

"hey whatever happened before, it's not gonna happen again. don't fret." venti reassured me.