And I remember everything

From when we were the children playing in this fairground

Wish I was there with you now"

Lance had noticed that Hunk seemed more tense than usual. He felt guilty making Hunk promise not to say anything to Keith about his engagement with Nyma for the years they were together. When they broke up, Lance had gone to Hunk and apologized for making Hunk keep the secret.

"It's fine," Hunk told him with a sigh. "It was hard to keep it from Keith for so long but I knew it was better to come from you rather than me."

"Technically it came from my mother first, unintentionally of course," Lance pointed out with a sigh. "But yeah, I guess you're right."

"Because if the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you

Drive highways and byways to be there with you

Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you"

"Have you heard from Keith lately?" Rosa asked one night over dinner. "He hasn't been by in a while, is he doing okay?"

"I-I don't know," Lance said with a soft shrug of his shoulders. "Keith has gone off the grid and no one has heard from him in a while."

"I hope he's doing okay," Rosa said with a frown. "He's such a sweet boy, whatever he's dealing with I hope it goes well for him."

"Yeah," Lance choked out with a forced smile.

'Will your name forever haunt me?' Lance thought with a sigh.

"You'd still make me nervous if you'd walk in the room

Them butterflies they'd come alive if I'm next to you

Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you"

Lance had tried to distract himself by planning the wedding with Nyma and her family. However, he couldn't help but remember when he and Keith jokingly planned their own fake wedding. They had even gone so far as to drag their friends into "wedding planning" and had a book and everything.

What happened to that book after they broke up, Lance didn't know.

"And I know that it's wrong

That I can't move on

But there's something about you"

"Why does everything come back to you?" Lance asked himself with a sigh.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you

Drive highways and byways to be there with you

Over and over the only truth

Everything comes back to you"

"Would you take it all back if you could?" Hunk asked him one day. "Would you choose to be in a relationship with Keith, knowing that you would someday marry Nyma?"

"Would I refuse the marriage and actually come out to my parents, is the better question," Lance said with a sigh. What had stopped him for years from coming out to his parents was what happened to his older sister Veronica. She had been disowned and kicked out, he was scared the same would happen to him if he were to follow suit.

"If the whole world was watching I'd still dance with you

Drive highways and byways to be there with you