Chapter 2- Who?

Loud chatters and whispers were heard all throughout the guild. Everyone was curious about the stranger.
"Who was that?"
Was the only question that they asked each other. Suddenly, a certain ice mage entered the guild with the rain woman following him behind. They just got back from a job.
"What's all the commotion about?"
He asked with a disgusted face.
"Oh. Welcome back, Gray. Juvia-chan."
"Thank you, Mira-san."
"No need to. Well, this commotion is because of--"
She stopped, which seemed like she noticed something.
*stare*...
*stare*.....
*stare*.......
*stare*............
"Where's Happy?"
Natsu, who seemed to have remembered (finally), rushed outside the door and shouted in a really loud tone,
"THAT'S RIGHT! HAPPYYYYY!!!!"
"Ahh.. he finally remembered."
Lucy silently said to herself. Now, back to the three.
"So, this commotion is because of?"
Gray urged Mira to continue.
"Well,,,, because of a stranger that Natsu and Lucy took inside which they found in the forest where 2 Jupiters were launched into."
"What? Is she dead?"
Juvia cut in, with a scared kind of expression on her face.
"No. I think she can manage."
They settled down on a bench and silver-haired woman went back to her place. The chattering was still loud, which annoyed Gray more.
"Um.. Gray-sama?"
He looked up.
"What is it, Juvia?"
"Uh... Juvia would like to check that stranger out in the hospital. If Gray-sama wouldn't mind..."
"Sure. Let's go. I think it's more peaceful over there."
He said that, but his real reason for wanting to go there was because he was also curious about this 'stranger'. The ice mage stood up from his seat and went with Juvia to the guild hospital. The water woman was the first one to enter the place where the stranger was being cured, and a surprised look got posted on her face.
"Juvia? Hey, Juvia. You're blocking the way. Let me go in."
Juvia kept silent like she was thinking about something, which made Gray more curious about the stranger. Was she really that special to cause such a commotion and to drive this woman nuts?
"Hey, you listening to me?"
"Huh? Ah....."
"She finally came back to her senses."
Gray thought.
"What's wrong? Does the stranger, somehow, look like a monster? Lemm'e see."
Then, Juvia suddenly started acting weird. She kept on blocking the door but trying hard not to make it obvious (but it was totally obvious), while thinking of something to say to keep the ice-user from entering the room.
"Um... Gray-sama. Juvia was signalled by someone not to enter this hospital. So... Gray-sama and Juvia can't enter this room... uh... so, if Gray-sama wouldn't mind,, can Juvia go with Gray-sama to the guild's outdoor cafe?"
Gray didn't really seem convinced and attempted to get inside several times, but Juvia really wouldn't let him in. He finally gave in.
"Sigh... fine. Come on, Juvia."
As he turned his back towards her, the rain woman breathed a sigh of relief.
"Whew.. good thing Gray-sama was convinced by Juvia.... Juvia knows lying is bad, sorryyy... Gray-sama!!!"
They went to sit on one of the tables with a parasol and ordered something to drink. Their talk went on, and Gray seemed to be forgetting about the stranger.
But why did Juvia try desperatley not to let him enter?
************************************
Night fell. Everybody else went to their respective rooms in their dorms, snored loudly and seemed like they won't be able to be woke up, even by the loud road drills, I think. The crickets were singing, along with the breeze that blows gently. The moon shined upon the little town, providing a source of light for the lost souls wandering about.

Guild of Fairy Tail....

It was empty. No sounds, not even a whisper. They forgot to close the windows at the hospital, which was its cause to become so cold. The curtains swayed gently, making moving shadows on the floor lit by the moon.
*blink* *blink*
"Where... am I?"
The stranger woke up, stood up, and closed the windows. Curious, she went out of the room to investigate the place.
"This might be enemy territory.."
She thought. She continued to look around, until she saw a flag. A big one hanging above the stage. Her eyes widened. She clutched her arm wrapped in bandages.
"F... Fairy,, Tail??"

くろあいす [ Black Ice ] ー A Fairy Tail Fanfiction
Chapter 2
/End/