[ ☁️ - A Whole New Cloud ]

Summary:  Oboro offers- forces you to go on a cloud ride with him for funsies

Summary: Oboro offers- forces you to go on a cloud ride with him for funsies.

Warning: fluff

☁️ . . . ⇢ ˗ˏˋ ࿐ྂ

The window to your room was wide open, and your notes were laid out on your desk. A test was coming up in a week or so, and it was a super important part of your grade. If you didn't study for it, your only remaining option was to be screwed.

It was still fairly early in the morning and a piece of you partially hated yourself for getting up at such a time as to where the sun was still rising, but in order to be a somewhat responsible teenager, you were willing to make sacrifices.

Or.. maybe just one. This was killing you.

"Hey!"

Your head snapped up from the sudden noise that was not wind or birds chirping, only to be met with blue eyeballs. "Ah!" You jumped, not expecting to see another person this early in the morning.

"Oboro, what are you doing here?" You question, observing him and his cloud. He only laughs, making butterflies set off in your stomach. "I wanted to see you, I've missed you so much!"

"Baby, we've only been apart for like.. a few hours." You chuckle, his expression never faltering. "I know, I know. Now hop on." He stretches his hand out, making you push your seat back so he couldn't boop your nose like he always did.

"Wait- hop on your cloud? Isn't that sort of dangerous, not to mention breaking a few rules?" You push his hand down and back out the windowsill, making him shrug. "It's not dangerous if I'm holding onto you the whole time." He winks.

You feel your cheeks flush with warmth for a second, but you shake your head. "I don't want you to be arrested for.. I dunno, but aren't you breaking rules right now?" Oboro shakes his head. "Nah. We'll be fine, don't worry."

You sigh, taking his hand you had previously rejected earlier. "..Fine." You mumble, making him let out a laugh once again. "You're cute when you're flustered." He adjusts on his cloud so that there was plenty of room for you to sit infront of him.

Just like he promised, Oboro holds onto firm but not so tight it hurts to ensure that you're not going to fall off of his fluffy cloud. "You're an idiot." You smile, the comment making Oboro go dot eyed. "Hey!"

In a few minutes, you two are fairly above the ground, the wind flowing against both of your faces. The height difference from when you were in your house to up in the sky did make you slightly anxious. You trusted your cloud boy and you did enjoy this, but what if something went wrong?

Fortunately, Oboro, being the kindhearted person he is, noticed that you were starting to get nervous. "I've got you, you're alright." He cooed, pulling you closer into his chest. "You can squeeze my hand if you want, (Y/N)."

You nod and take his hand in yours, giving it a gentle squeeze. The reassurance that he wasn't gonna allow you to fall off was calming, in a way.

"You're so beautiful, you know that? I'm pretty sure I could spend hours just staring at ya." He grins as you poke his cheek. "I could say the same about you too, Oboro. I'm surprised you didn't have anybody else before me."

Oboro lets out an overly dramatic gasp. "I could never date anybody else but you, there's no one nearly as perfect!" He exclaims as he cups your cheeks to look at you as if you were some ancient artifact. You blush and bury your face into his collarbone as he rubs your back.

A comfortable silence falls over both of you for a little while before he speaks up again.

"We should do this more often, y'know why?" He chimes, making you roll your eyes. "Why?" You grumble into his neck, practically hearing the teasing tone in his voice. "You can't escape all the mushy stuff I say." He beams with pride.

"Oboro!"