~

"So you're telling me, San and Wooyoung are dating?" Jongho asked to his friends as they all sat for lunch.

"Most probably" Seonghwa shrugged. "That's new from Wooyoung" Jongho added.

"I was confused as well when I heard from Seonghwa. But I've seen it with my own eyes" Yeosang pointed.

"So everyone knew except for me?" Jongho asked again and rest all of the boys at the table nodded. "Well we didn't knew they were stepbrothers. So it's equal right?" Mingi spoke, a slight pout still present on Jongho's lips.

"Anyways, he told us right. He'll explain. So let's wait." Yunho stated and yes he was one smart guy.

"Guys" Hongjoong called out, getting everyone's attention. "I too have something to say and I'll do it once Wooyoung does." He added, glancing at Yeosang. Everyone was amused as they nodded, but Seonghwa looked at him with a sad smile, and eyes travelling to Yeosang, who no longer looked at him but at Hongjoong with a smile on his lips.

(hurts my seongsang heart!🤧)

                      °°°°°°°°

"When I told you out, I did not mean 'i want to study in a library'." Wooyoung sarcastically spoke keeping his pen down forcefully.

"Wooyoung, lower your voice. We're at a library" San slightly hissed.

"Exactly" the younger rolled his eyes "why are we here?" He added.

"Just to spend time with each other. Isn't it romantic?" San questioned showing his dimpled smiles. Wooyoung just frowned , "this is romantic to you? Really? What's romantic about aerospace?" He huffed.

"Calm down baby, I wanted to come here with you once. After this, we are watching a movie so don't worry." He spoke continuing to read more about the intresting topic.

They were finally done reading and watching the movie, as they sat for dinner at a restaurant. "You look so happy why?" San asked with a smile. "Because I feel happy." He shrugged, ordering his dinner and they both ate happily.

They talked about how they'll confess to their friends. It's going to be hella dramatic but they need to do it.

After having dinner, they walked home, which wasn't far. Holding eacch others hands they walked in silence as Wooyoung hummed some song and San just enjoyed the whether.

As soon as they entered the house San spoke, "speak". Wooyoung looked at him in confusion as he stood near the dining table. "What?"

"I know you want to tell me something" San moved closer to his boyfriend. "Say what it is?" He asked once again. Wooyoung took in breath before heaving a sigh.

"I just...." He trialed off, eyes not meeting San's. The elder made him face towards him. "Now say"

Wooyoung looked at San and smiled, "I just wanted to thank you. Thank you for helping me and also being there for me all this time. I'm such a dumbass but still you stay. I've never been in love before so, I don't know how to show or display my feelings but that doesn't mean I hate you or I don't like you anymore. Just bear with me please" (lit. me)

Wooyoung tilted his head smiling, San had tears forming in his eyes. "You make me happy Wooyoung. I'll make sure to keep you happy as well." San spoke pecking Wooyoung on the forehead.

They both leaned in, their lips meeting slowly as they closed their eyes. San's hands travelled to Wooyoung's waist as his back rested on the table while his hands were wrapped around San's neck.

The kiss was sensual and hot, their body moved in sync and so did their lips. They parted a little to catch oxygen and that's when Wooyoung's breath hitched with wide eyes.

San turned back to look at what scared Wooyoung, only to notice their parents standing there with a shocked expression. They both quickly parted, now standing besides each other and head bowed down.

"What was that?" Wooyoung's mom questioned, they weren't able to identify the tone.

They both stood quiet. San turned to look at Wooyoung, whose eyes were shut closed as his teeth harassed his lips.

The elder of the two now turned to look at his parents, who still awaited answers.

San, now holding Wooyoung's hand, looked straight at his parents eyes. Wooyoung looked at him in confusion.

"Dad, Ms. Jung.... Wooyoung and I are dating!"

_________________________________

Hellooo,,,,, such a busy weeeek phew. How are you all??

I actually decided to end my 'being up till late' routine because next days are always worst as I get no rest😭 but I can never. I stay up till late all the time!!

Hopefully imma change it sooon!!!

Anywaysss,,,,,

HAPPY 3RD ANNIVERSARY TO ATEEZ!!!😭❤️❤️❤️

THIS WILL BE MY FIRST WITH THEM! IM SO GLAD AND LUCKY TO HAVE FOUND THEM AGAIN!!

Y'all stay healthy and happy and safe ❤️

Forever you're my star!
-ZnbAfreen
(24/10/21)