Justin and Kathryn❤️❤️❤️

Hi! This is story about Justin and Kathryn! Kathryn is a 5th grader while Justin is a 6th grader! Kathryn's cousin named JC become a classmate of Justin when they are Grade 3!

It is Saturday morning, when Justin check's his facebook! He seems that JP, one of the classmates of Kathryn, that JP have a crush on Kathryn! Everyday Justin is getting jealous about that! Sometimes he feels angry to JP because of getting jealous....Some of the classmates of JP are always saying that "You are really looking nice when you are together." and "Both of you looks so good". But let's go to the main subject of this chapter Justin and Kathryn! Kathryn been angry to Justin because Justin became jealous because Kathryn is not replying on his messages! "I'm studying so I will be a honor next year!" Kathryn replied to Justin..."Then study! After you study ask the turtle and pigs!" then Justin replied to her! Starting from that Kathryn did not bother's Justin! Then one day arrived, Kathryn said to Justin "Now, I realize what is the real meaning of Sorry! So now I'm forgiving you! I'm sorry too!" And Justin felt happy but Justin is still sad because Kathryn unfriend him on facebook!

After a month....Ther was a activity where Kathryn and Justin will be participating! On the start of the activity theye both feel's awkward and they are not talking to each other! But when the bus is going back to they're school! Justin and Kathryn talked about what happened last month! Then Justin and Kathryn became friends again!

Foundation Day arrives....Kathryn and Andrea is both outside their classrooms! Justin said to Kathryn "Can I have picture with you?" then Kathryn replied back saying "Umm..I don't want!" while Andrea said "Kathryn just one picture! Go!" then Kathryn said "Fine!"....Andrea will start to take a picture then one of my teacher Ms Pineda she said to my adviser "Maam, Justin is taking picture with Kathryn!" then Justin went back to the room then his plan to take picture with Kathryn will just be a dream!

Then one day...Kathryn asked a favor to Justin she said "Can I know who is your crush?" Justin replied back he said "Umm....Let me have a favor too!" Kathryn answered back "What is that?" then Justin said "To accept my facebook friend request!" "Sure!" Kathryn said...After all They became friends in facebook again! Then Justin and Kathryn is always chatting now and became closer to each other!

Well, A very nice story with Kathryn and Justin! That story is not ending in that there will be more chapters to come! Hope you like the Chapter 1....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Message:

Please Vote and Comment in our Story!