“Templar” I told her.

“Come on in” she told us.

The rest thirty minutes, I was in their house, talking to Dalila, her children, who by the way were all elder than me even though they looked like six year olds.

“Where is Adio?” I asked curiously because I had not seen him since I arrived here.

“Baba is meditating” Sabah, the eldest daughter of Adio replied.

“Where?”

“Top of a hill” Rett answered.

“Can I go there?” I wanted to see. The room fell silent after I spoke my wish. “If you don’t mind that is” I told Dalila, who was staring at me with wide eyes.

“Uh… yes, please go if you want to” she told me and I smiled in gratitude.

I went with Rett there after dropping our bags in the guest house, which again was superb. Tarik had accompanied us to show us the way.

We came to a halt at the bottom of a hill. There were stairs in between the rocks that led to the top of the hill where Adio was meditating. My eyes widened in surprise when I saw Adio, who just like me was sitting in a Lotus position while meditating. He had a gold ring around him which was protecting his body while his soul left his body.

There was this sudden unforeseen urge in me to go up and meet Adio. So without any hesitation, I pulled my hand form Rett’s and started making my way to the stairs.

“Baba does not like to be disturbed” Tarik remarked from behind when I climbed the first stair.

“I will not disturb him” I told without looking at him.

Slowly, I climbed one stair after the other to reach the top of the hill. It was almost five in the afternoon and the sun was slowly descending in the sky.

While I reached the top stair, Adio was still meditating. I am sure he doesn’t like to be disturbed but I had a feeling I would get to know more about Adio and what he wants if I step closer.

Nervously licking my lower lip, I took a step ahead and another and another, until was finally mere inches from the ring that surrounded Adio’s body. Closing my eyes, I took that final step.

I was standing over a cloud. At least I think it’s a cloud because the floor wasn’t visible to me. As I looked up, I spotted Adio. He was standing alone and talking to someone… who? I could not see. He was clad in a white robe with a gold belt around his hips.

Their conversation was not audible to me, plus I could not see who Adio was talking with and so, I walked closer to hear as well as see clearly. I gently raised the skirt of my white dress up to my ankles so that I could walk a little faster.

 “Let go of this attachment because it is a sin” I heard an unfamiliar rich deep male voice saying to Adio. As soon as I heard it, I stopped in my tracks. “For the welfare of your kind, you have to let go of this attachment. He is a sinner and he deserves to be punished. Time and again, he was forgiven and given a second chance, but yet he never made us of it” the voice continued.

I suspected the voice belonged to Adio’s deity- the Sun God, but I couldn’t see him and I did not know why. I also suspected that whatever Adio wants from us is related to the ‘he’ the Sun God was talking about.

“You should not hesitate now. In a fight between good and bad, you should always support good even if it means standing against your own son” the God said and I gulped.