Chapter 33 | Smile

Start from the beginning

Because of my class being a chatterbox I can not hear a word. I turn to look at my friends who has turned her whole body behind to speak to the girl behind us.

I pick my empty bottle and tap Layla's shoulder "I'll go fill my bottle" she looks so into the talk that she shrugs with a nod and does not company me like she does always.

With my eyes on Ayaan who is a little bit far from us I get down from these big stairs to go fill my bottle and to hear what lame jokes my teacher is cracking that is making him smile so much.

"AMMI!!" I gasp and scream on top of my lungs when my leg tangles with the bag which is layed on the floor, with a loud gasp I stumble many steps falling on my butt. A yelp leaves my lips and everyone gasps with me when I fall. The gasp is more out embarrassment they are probably feeling for me.

But soon the familiar scent which I am used to hit my nostrils and arms holds "Ya Allah" I yelp holding my back which is hurting like shit, goodness, I just want the ground to open an swallow me I don't have time to dig.

Again I hear people gasping, thinking that someone else also cracked their butt I look up to see all staring at me and two muscular arm wraps around me. My eyes stinging with tears because of the humiliation I am feeling. But my eyes widens when I see Ayaan just few inches away from me. His face so close and he quickly brings his hand up to cup my cheek.

Ayaan! We are in public!

Ayaan face shows real worry as he stays close to me rubbing his palm up and down "god...how did you fell? Is it hurting?" What a question?! He notices my glare and mumbles a sorry.

"Where is it hurting?" My bum, but I can't say that "umm b-back" he slides his hand down to rub my my lower back he holds my hands tightly in his "Is the pain that bad?" His forehead creases in worry and he wipes my tears which are flowing without my permission.

I shake my head and lie, but peek at the gawking students who are looking at us wide eyes "this is so embarrassing" I mumble against his chest and he chuckles at that, I try to stand up but ya allah I think I broke my hip bone.

Ayaan helps me to stand up holding me in place "ouch my bum" I press my lips together realising what I said but hear him let out an amused chuckle he shakes his head telling me with his actions 'Girl you're unbelievable'.

"Do you want to sit?" Another yelp leaves my lips when I realise I have injured my ankle really bad that I can't even take a step "My ankle" not able to take the pain and embarrassment with frustration I hit his stomach because it's all because of him, but the thing I forgot is the place I am standing in but soon I realise it when I hear another gasp.

Inhaler's are in demand now. Why are they gasping so much?

"Kinza! What are you doing?!" My teacher glares at me ignoring my pain but only seeing that I gave this young rich businessman a punch "Sir. I apologise on behalf of her, let me help her you can take rest sir" before she could snatch me away rudely from my husband, he stops her.

"It's okay, I can help her and is classes over for them? Do they have anything after this or they can go home?" He asks her and she looks at him confused but nevertheless replies "The classes are over sir" he nods and turns to look at me "let's go" he mumbles and gently rubs my waist but brings his other hand up to wipe my tears.

"Stop crying Sweetheart...Can you walk? Or do you want me to take you to the doctor?" He asks so softly that anybody can melt at his voice, I nibble on my lower lip not knowing what to reply. But hear everyone whisper what he unknowingly said 'sweetheart'. "Didn't he say he is married?" Someone whispers loudly but Ayaan ignores them and only looks at me waiting for me to reply.

"Umm I-I can walk" I mutter under my breath he hums and holds my hand and guides me to the door but with so much difficulty "w-wait my bag" I blink my eyes at him.

He looks over his shoulder "Can anybody pass Kinza's bag please?" And I can hear chaos behind me "Here sir" one girl breathes out as if she won this race. "Thankyou" he mumbles before throwing the bag on one side of his shoulder but soon his assistant rushes "Sir.." he takes the bag from his hold and holds it tight to his chest while passing us a smile.

Ayaan nods and before I could take a step he speaks "Someone asked that they want to see my wife, Well, here she is, Kinza Yusuf khan is my wife and I hope you take care of her when she comes back tomorrow without bombarding her with questions" he exposes me and warns them  with that look that can make anyone nod their head and I bite my lips and hold his coat tightly waiting for background music and soon everyone gasps at this new unexpected information.

I said Inhalers are in need at my college.

..........