Chapter 33 | Smile

Start from the beginning

But my friend elbows me "he is calling you idiot" I look at him with wide eyes and squint my eyes with a subtle head shake telling him not to do this with me.

When he waits for me to stand up and talk, I curse under my breath before dusting my Abaya and standing "your name?" I roll my eyes at his audacity...god I can clearly see the enjoyment in his eyes.

"Kinza" I reply and again my friend jumps in and glare at me "tell your full name idiot" freaking hell!! Now what should I do?!

"Kinza?" He raises his eyebrow waiting for me to expose myself "umm Kinza yu-um Kinza Khan" I know the girls must've noted down his name so I do not say the full name.

Layla looks at me confused cause that was not my full name 2 months ago.

"Ms? Or Mrs?" Everybody laugh at that and I so want to run and punch him on his handsome face "you can call me kinza sir" I roll my eyes annoyed at him "okay so Kinza tell me and your friends why did you choose this field?" Girl Speak normally he is not going to eat you so calm down and speak.

"Um there is nothing interesting about me choosing this field. I have born seeing my Abbu sitting on a comfortable seat and ordering other and I used to mimic his action when I was kid and from that time I wanted to become like him, doing nothing but being called a boss. That's what I thought when I was kid but as I grow up and as I saw my father and my hus—" I cough to make my words which should not be said invisible

"Umm As I saw my father spending half of his time in the laptop and even getting sick because of that I took the field he chose just to help him getting down the loads of work he carries on his shoulder. And that's how I ended up joining in this field" I truthfully speak and Ayaan gives me that smile that always melts my heart and the ways he is staring right into my eyes is flipping my heart and he does not even know what he is doing unknowingly.

He wets his lips and breaks our eye contact which holds so many words "That's great, I hope you will become as great as you father" he smiles at me and I return bitting back the grin and giving him a small smile.

"Ohhoo your speech was amazing! Are you perhaps trying to impress him? Girl he is married—" I kick her leg to shut her up "I know that" I keep my eyes on the other girl who is talking about her experience, I can't hear anything, still not getting down from the high I was feeling when talking infront of everyone.

After asking about two more peoples experience he stops and takes a step back, finally standing a little far from the first bench. Good.

I might sound like a creep but I don't want others to get a sniff of how he heavenly smells.

"I hope you enjoyed this section and those of you who were not able to share about your experience I apologise I was not able to give many chance to speak because we have already exceeded the time they gave us, Anyways Campus interview will start soon, students will start their future from this campus and some after leaving this campus but I want every single soul present here to not waste these years and take a full use of it by applying to a job and if you have enough wages saved you can start your own business in a proper way even if it is selling home made soaps it is a job, do it perfectly and you will see your profit soon" with a smile he completes it and everyone claps their hands grinning at him.

"Thankyou sir!! I want to work in your company!" One girl yells from behind "ofcourse you can, interview will be taken and the best will be chosen..give you best and your working as an intern in my company" he buttons his coat and takes another step back and soon our class teacher rushes towards him. I squint my eyes to hear what she is telling him that is making him laugh and giggle so muchh.