Chapter 33 | Smile

Start from the beginning

The introvert beside me sniffs at his story and blows her nose and I cringe at that sound.

"So yeah without struggles nobody can become the best even if his or her parent is the richest. If he or she wants to take the lead of what their parents have created and how will they do that? With their brilliant mind and how are they going to build their mind by studies" he takes a book from the first bench and points at it.

"Your studying about business, and business does not only deals with how to sell and how to bargain it needs all the thing you studies in these 3 years in your university so remember when you learn, learn with interest and understanding and do not force things in you mind" when he completes with a smile everybody claps their hands to overwhelmed by his speech.

My cheeks are hurting from smiling so much, so proud of my husband motivating so many people. And in the back of my head I am now starting to plan what I should do after my college, even though I know it is only temporary effect I've got because of the emotional speech.

"So now I want you guys to open up and tell your plans for future and why you have chose this field" every body groan and whine at this not wanting to be the centre of attention and the biggest groan came from me cause I know the humiliation is going to start now.

"Yes? Anybody who is willing to volunteer and speak out" he looks around everyone and his eyes lands on me, he raise his eyebrow with a smile as if asking me if I want to and I look at him with wide eyes but soon he breaks the powerful eye contact.

"Is he flirting with you even after being a married man?" I hold my heart when Layla whispers in my ear "huh? What do you mean?" I gulp but do not make any eye contact with her "I saw him staring at you for the third time...like right into your eyes. Girl he is married, his wife is going to curse on you if you become his mistress" she already starts her assumption and I slap her arm at her bluntness.

"Okay since nobody is volunteering let me choose" and again everyone whines and I am looking everywhere but him so he does not choose me "you..." I secretly peek only to feel my heart jumping out of my chest when he points at me.

Ya Allah! No!!

I blink my eyes when I see him staring at me "yes Ms....you" he smiles on my way and before I could stand up another voice comes behind me, I snap my head behind to see a girl already standing and looking at him with a bright smile "hello Sir, I am Hannah Joseph" she looks so happy and only I  know how revealed I am feeling now. God I was about to die from holding my breath for so long.

"Yes Ms Hanna, Can you tell you friends how and why you chose this field and what you wish to do further?" He takes a step forward so he can hear her and I am cursing on myself for not being a first bench student.

She nervously fiddles her fingers "well, My dad is a businessman and since he did not have any son to look after his business and that he wanted his heir to take upon his work he asked me to study business when I had something else in mind but after a year in this college and after studying for a year I've got more interested and forgot about the other passion I had and now if I remember how I fought with my parents that I will not take business because I am not interested and I feel like I fought for my friends and not for me because we planned to study together after high school and now I am happy my parents helped me choose something which is worth" she smiles at Ayaan who does the same.

"I hope you do your best further in life" he smiles at her in an adoring way and I feel like telling him 'enough husband that much of smile is enough'

"So next who wants to share their incident like Ms Hannah did?" He looks around and after few seconds his eyes lands on me, not again " yes you Ms?" He points at me and the first thing I do is turn around and look to not make a fool of myself.