tommy quickly typed in Y/N's house address into google maps, ignoring the plethora of angry texts from his mom and now his dad. his knuckles were white from how tight he gripped the steering wheel, and his feet began to hurt from pushing so violently on the pedals, but he didn't care. he needed to get to Y/N.. in person. he felt terrible for hanging up on them like that, they were probably confused and doubting themselves, but they'd understand once he got to them. he needed to get to them.

as he entered the highway, he began to grimace at the memory of Y/N's car accident, looking away from where construction workers were finalizing the cement barrier they had crashed through. now was not the time to think about that, he just needed to get there. he needed to tell them in person how he really felt.. and though he was unprepared and didn't have all that he needed for when he wanted to confess, he was ready.

_________

you were freaking out.

what the fuck did he mean 'i'll call you back'? what was he doing? why was he running? was he hurt?

you nervously paced around your room, your mind thinking up a thousand possibilities of why he could've hung up. it didn't help that he decided to do this right after you spilled your heart out to him. you gripped your hair in frustration, biting at your lower lip violently. you were completely alone, which didn't help the fact that you needed someone to comfort you right now. S/N was out doing some competition thing for his robotics club, and both your guardians were off at work since you'd insisted you'd be well-off alone for the day.

the only people you could've called were tommy, wilbur, ranboo, and tubbo; but three of them were busy with their own thing and tommy was completely out of the question. You curled up on your bed as your tears began to start up again, hoping and praying for any sign that it everything was alright. although he was streaming, he was most likely of the two to respond, so with shaking hands you pulled up his contact.

gender man

RANBOO I MESDES UP OS
FUCKING BAD PSLEA HELP

you watched your ugly reflection in the screen shake and gasp for air, noting on how damned pathetic you looked shriveling on the floor. you continued to wait, feeling your hot tears pool under your cheek and the light from your screen burn into your eyes until you finally got a response.

gender man

RANBOO I MESDES UP OS
FUCKING BAD PSLEA HELP

what!?
are you ok?? i'm streaming rn should
I end and get on call with you? what
happened y/n?

I GUCKING TOLD TOMMY
I LIKE HIM AND HE HUNG UP
ON ME

he did? that doesn't sound like him,,
did he give a reason???

HE SAID HE'D CALL ME BACK
AND IT SOUNDED LIKE HE
WAS RUNNING OR SOMETHING

oh boy
i'll text him if you want, but do
you want me to end stream and talk?
you sound very panicked and i wanna
make sure you're ok

just as you were about to type back a response, the odd sound of a door slam snapped you back into the real world. were your guardians home already? you curiously sat up, wiping away the gross dried up tears on your cheek before making your way downstairs. no one was there...maybe the neighbor came home early?