v. 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐑

Start from the beginning

but then quickly dustin looks towards max, "wait, your not rich, right?" the ginger shakes her head.

"no, no. i live up old cherry road." hearing that dustin says 'oh' but quickly max saves herself, "no, it's fine. i mean, the street is better for skating."

after that, max looks behind herself to see velma looking down at her feet, quickly she jogs over to the brunette and grabs her hand.

"don't look so sad, doofus." a smile grows on velmas face. "let's have some fun!" before dragging to two of them over to the three boys infront.

seeing his sister looking kinda sad, dawson moves to stand next to her. "vel? you feeling okay?"

velma looks towards her brother and smiles, "i'm fine, are you okay?" dawson nods his head but something made velma think he was lying, before they could ask anything dawson starts walking towards lucas.

just as dawson had walked off, velma saw mike running towards a certain area and immediately starts following, unknown to velma, the rest of the kids followed her.

"mike? mike where are you?-." velma instantly went quiet when they saw a scared look will and a worried looking mike sitting on the floor.

"holy shit!" the trio heard as dustin, dawson, max and lucas came running to the scene.

"is he okay?"

"i don't know.." mike whispered, worried for his 'friend', "i'm gonna get you home, okay?

"i'm gonna get you home.. hold on."will slightly nods his head as mike helps him up and keeps
a secure arm around him.

"mike?"

"i got him. i got him"

the group of six look between eachother then back at mike.

"keep trick or treating, i'm bored anyways." then the two boys started walking off, leaving a group of knowing and unknowing teens.

once of view, max turns towards her new friends. "what's wrong with him?"

almost immediately, velma nods their head in agreement, but all the boys and vivian ignore them.

"i gotta go.." dustin says in a shuddered tone, before basically running away, lucas not to far behind him.

now velma, max, viv and dawson were left and viv and dawson were already getting ready to head home.

just as they were about to leave, velma turned to max.

"do you wanna come over to our place?"