CHAPTER 41- Please Kajol, please fight.

Start from the beginning

Oh you mean torturing me from the inside?

Ding ding! For once you got something right.

I just roll my eyes and continue my hunt.

As I moved to the next cabinet, I heard a knock.

"Come in," my frown deepens why I can't find it anywhere.

"Where is it?" I mutter to myself moving papers and files around.

"Who is it?" I ask since my back was facing the door and I am way to engrossed in searching for something that I'm not bothered to turn around.

A pair of arm go around my waist and a husky voice whispers in my ear "Your husband,"

"AHH!!" I yell pushing him away then facing him with a terrified and horrified expression.

My hand goes to my chest and I breath out in relief on seeing it was Arjun. As I calmed my racing heart, I glared at him and you know what he did? Smile, actually no scratch that, he grinned... ear to ear.

Idiot.

"Why in God's name would you do that?" I grit my teeth still glaring and scowling at him.

"Surprise," he winked and smiled breathtakingly making me swoon.

His dark grey suit fitted him perfectly giving out the dominating and intimidating aura. Even after a whole day's work, power and perfection screamed off him like always. And I'm pretty sure I resemble a squirrel gone on rampage with my hair flying in every possible direction.

I hit his chest then frown "Your early,"

"I know, work finished quickly so...here I am." he pointed at himself dramatically making me roll my eyes.

"How'd you get in? No one stopped you?" I ask peeping behind him to find my cabin door closed.

"No one was around so I invited myself in," he shrugged casually scanning around.

Of course.

"Alright well, we can't leave until I submit one of the files which I can't find, so dear husband make yourself comfortable while I turn this cabin upside down and hunt my file down." I say going back to searching for it.

"Need some help?" he asked chuckling.

"I got it, all I need form you is to sit without disturbing me because its gonna take a while," I order him as I move papers and what not in a un-women..y manner

 "Yes mam, take all the time you need." he mock saluted and settled on my chair examining the things kept on the table.

"I intend to," I mutter.

"Lucky pen?" he asked after a while making me face him in confusion.

I look at the pen he was holding and immediately my face broke into a smile on remembering the event that took place regarding our lucky pen.

I go next to him, kneel down and start looking through my drawers in my table while Arjun moved to give me some space.

"Nin-" a sweet voice stopped half way.

"Your not Dr. Nina," Sasha's confusion laced voice made me pop my head from behind the table and smiled at Sasha who was peeping at the name plate on the door.

"Ah ,there you are," she smiled.

"Hi, sorry I was looking for my lost file." I say dusting the imaginary dust off my cloths.

"I'm guessing this is the one," she hands me the file I've been looking for and I just feel like I found my lost treasure. 

"You forgot to take it after you left my cabin." she informed with a smile.