- 𝖛𝖎

You got startled at their loud voices boom in your ears

You got startled at their loud voices boom in your ears. "What? Is something wrong?" You asked them with concern. Kazutora combed his hair as Chifuyu started to bite his finger nails. You didn't saw their expression so you assumed that they're panicking for something.

"You said Mikey? Like Manjiro Sano?" Kazutora asked, you nodded making their eyes widen more. "I met him last day. I bump into him that night. Then the next I met him again at the park." You tell them.

To be honest Kazutora and Chifuyu never saw Mikey. Only at the TV where they said that he's the leader of the worst criminal organization.

"You two seem awfully quiet. Do you know Mikey?" You asked, head tilting at them. Chifuyu looked at each other again. Debating wether thay say it to you or not.

So Chifuyu spoked. "Yeah, we knew him. He's our... Best friend and a leader of a Gang where he lead when he was a kid." Chifuyu said, remembering those memories with Toman. It felt nostalgic and those happiness but he remembered his late best friend death.

You widen your eyes at Chifuyu's word. "How come I never heard this from the two of you? You two must be close to him." Chifuyu glanced at Kazutora. Knowing him that he knew Mikey more than him.

"Can you tell me what Mikey is when he was a kid?" Kazutora smiled at you sympathetically. Seeing you so curious about Mikey's past.

"Well, he's a childish one. Always eating dorayaki. But he's a great fighter and call himself the invincible Mikey. We made a great team with him leading that Gang. He's a great guy. He even forgive me for what I did..." Kazutora whispered those last word for you to not hear. "He's so different now. Quite and intimidating. We never saw him again. But I wish we can see him again." You smiled at them.

"I was shocked to see him in a criminal organization..." Chifuyu said.

"That's why I made a deal."

"A deal for what?" They said in unison.

"I made a deal to help him. Help him recover from his past. We'll help each other."

Chifuyu looked at you, like he reminded of someone else who did the same...

"That's nice, only knowing you for a day. He already trusted you."

You frowned. "Is that a bad thing?" Kazutora chuckled. "Of course not. It's a great thing you did. You tried to help him."

You hummed. You'll definately help him.

"Why don't we eat at the Twin's Ramen shop? The twin's having new flavor."

"Wow that's great! Let's go!"

--

The next day, Mikey went to the Park again just to wait for you. This is getting weird for him. He usually never this early to wake up. But he did it otherwise and went to the Park. He just stood there, elbows resting on the rails.

His dark eyebags is shown in the sun's brightness. Then his eye caught you walking with your cane.

You saw a blurry figure of a small man in front of you. "Manjiro? Is that you?" You said, a smile flashed your face. "Yeah, it's me. I didn't know you'd be going here again."

"I always come here to take a stroll." You sit on the bench as you grab something in the brown paper bag. Mikey moved his head to see what you're grabbing.

Then he saw his favorite Taiyaki. A fish shaped bread with red beans. You grabbed the other Taiyaki

"Blob, blob, blob. My name is Fishy and his name is Blupper." You said voice acting those poor fishes. Mikey just watched you as you voice acted again. "Today, we will have fun together with the man named Manjiro Sano. Blob, blob, blob." You contain your giggle. You look stupid right now but this is the best thing you've got for Mikey.

"He's gonna be happy for meeting Y/N here. Blob blob blob- hey, I'm not yet done." You pouted when Mikey grabbed the Taiyaki. "Don't play with your food." Like he doesn't do that before.

You softly scoffed and lifted the Taiyaki.

"Blob, blob, blob. Wanna escape reality with me?" The Taiyaki looked at Mikey as he looked at you.

Your smile lifted something in his heart. Trying your best just to make him feel better.

You really are something else.