Kaemugi (Fluff) Non-Despair Au

Kaede's POV-

"Angie! Do you know where Shirogane is?" I ask, tapping her on the shoulder. "Ah, Kaede! Hi hi! Shirogane is in the Theater!" Angie sings back. "Thank you!" I leave to the Theater. Walking down the hallway, I start to hear music coming from a room farther down the hall. As I near closer, I hear more vulgar words then I expected. Sighing, I mutter to myself "It's definitely Iruma and Ouma." After I spoke to myself, I realize that I'm right next to the theater room. I open the door walking in. "Shirogane..? Are you in here?" I ask, looking around the room. My eyes stop on on the far corner to the left. There she was. Standing in a orange colored costume with black and white striped thigh high stockings facing towards her rack of clothes. She turns to face me. "Ah! Kaede! Come here!" Shirogane smiles, motioning with her hands for me to walk towards her. "Now, take your clothes off" "H-huh?!" I get startled by her sudden question, and stumble forward. I open my eyes to see that I have landed right into her chest. "S-sorry Shirogane!" I said, stepping back. She laughs. "It's okay Kaede! And please, if I can call you by your first name. You can call me mine" she smiles, handing me a dark red and black costume. The coat was a deep cherry red, with a white undershirt. A short black and gray skirt with dark black pantyhose. A dog tag sort of chain hung from the side of the coat.  "O-oh. Okay, Tsumugi! Also, w-what do you want me to do with this?" I stutter, not actually meaning to. But her smile. It's so cute! "I need you to put it on for me!" "Oh! Sure!" I look around around for a covered area for me to change behind. "You can change behind the curtain!" Tsumugi says. She point's over at a tall pink curtain in the corner. "Ah, okay! Thank you!" I run behind the curtain and quickly change my clothing into what Shirogane had given me. After I finish changing, I walk out. Tsumugi turns around and rushes towards me. "Ah! Kaede, you look amazing!" She gawks, brushing off my shoulder. "Aw, thanks Tsumugi." I mutter, looking down at the ground embarrasses. "Hey, don't be embarrassed! Cosplaying is fun!" It's like she read my mind. I decide to ask her who I'm cosplaying as. She goes all out and explains everything about who she is and what the anime is about. At some point while she explains, she gets really close to me. 'She's so pretty! Oh my, and she's so close!' I think to myself. I feel the temperature on my face getting hoter and hoter by the second. And if Tsumugi being so close wasn't nearly enough, she kisses me on the cheek. "G-gah! Ts-Tsumugi!" I stutter. Now I feel as hot as a boiling tea kettle. "Aha! Just as I thought! You were as red Karma's hair! I thought you might've been sick or something." Tsumugi says. "But I geuss you're just in love with me!" She continues. Laughing afterwards. "I'm kidding!" She laughs again. "B-but-" I stutter. I pull Tsumugi's face close to mine, and touch our lips together. She soon melts into the kiss. It was a long and sweet kiss. Just simple. We part and stare at each other with flushed chalky pink cheeks. "I-I I'm sorry! I should've ask-" before I could finish my sentence, she brings me back into another short kiss. "It's okay Kaede! I like you too!"
_____________

Hello! This is the end of my first One-Shot! Sorrt it's so short! I've been trying to finish the next chapter for Sweet Apple pie at the same time as continuing the others at the same time! Also, sorry about the quality of my books. I really suck at writing and keeping to one subject! Well, I hope you have a great rest of your day, afternoon, midday, midnighttime, night, or whatever other magical thing that exists!
Author- MarryMeMiuAndJunko

Word count- 693