Ch 1

Far away from the worries of living world, there was a beautiful fountain surrounded by beautiful  mountains. The heavens door. As always, was surrounded by rabbits and deers. 

"What do you think of these flowers?" Wen ke xing, while looking at Zhou zishu asked. He was having a bucket of flowers in his hands.

Zhou zishu, while holding a rabbit in his hands looked at Wen ke xing, "You shouldn't do that. Don't waste the flowers."

"But you like them. Don't you?"

Zhou Zishu let go of the bunny and stood up. He smiled, "I do. But when they're stuck to the tree."

Wen ke xing scratched the back of his head. He felt guilty, "Sorry..."

Zhou Zishu chuckled, "Fine now. Don't be upset. Give them to me." He said.

Wen ke xing gave the bucket to him and looked at the rabbits around them, "How beautiful the nature is." He said. Zhou zishu nodded in agreement.

Zhou zishu was just admiring the flowers and Wen ke xing was admiring the rabbits and the nature when suddenly an eagle passed by. It dropped something. It landed right in front of Wen ke xing. He picked it up. "What is this?" He said and looked at Zishu.

"Open it." Zishu replied and walked towards him. It was a letter. So, wen ke xing first unwrapped the envelop. He unfolded the letter and started to read. It was from Ye Bai Yi. The letter said-

"How are you, Idiot! Wen ke xing, I know i don't have to introduce myself. How's Zishu? I hope you are doing well. It's been a while since I've seen you too. Why don't you visit us? master of flute also wants to see you. Come and visit us." 

Seeing the letter, Wen ke xing was surprised, "Strange how he sent me this type of letter. It's so unusual of him. I'm sure it must have been so awkward for him to show his affection even if its in a letter." He laughed.

"Right." Zishu chuckled. "Master of flute must have forced him. Then, when are we going?" He asked.

"Whenever you're ready.'' Xing smiled and looked at him. 

"Where are you going master?" The personal guard of Wen ke xing, Luo Jiang arrived and asked.