And then Takemichi and Mitsuya arrived. "Takemichi, Mistsuya" he said while you huff an air and looked at the two. "Yo" you bowed slightly and punched someone's throat.

"Hey Peh yan. You asshole. The hell are you doing with Moebius?" Mistsuya asked the wide eyes guy. "Shut up Mistsuya. I'll kill you too" Peh replied.

"Peh yan you coward, you attacked someone on the back with a bat, brought an army with you and you call yourself a man?!" Emma angrily asked.

"Fuck. Im beat, looks like only 20 guys is my limit" Draken said and sat down. Just like in the book you read Moebius taunted all of you.

You went into Takemichi's side. "Keep an eye on Draken" you whispered. "Yell my alias if ever it things didn't turned out good" you added and cracked you knuckles.

And here comes the Invincible Mikey skidding. You whistled. "Mikey-kun" Takemichi muttered. "I got it now. You called me somewhere else so you can attacked Ken-chin and put the blame on me right?" Mikey stated after getting off his bike.

"IM JUST DOING IT FOR PAH!"

"No, this isn't your style. Who told you to do this?" Mikey looked at him with his empty eyes. And just like you expected Hanma made his entrance.

"Wow. What a surprise. Mikey isn't all brawn"

"How dull"

Shuji Hanma
Temporary Leader of Moebius

"Who are you?" Mikey asked looking like a innocent child. You chuckled. Cute. "It doesn't matter who I am but I am currently in charge on Moebius, the name is Hanma" he replied and you snicker. "It doesn't matter yet you still introduced yourself" you whispered making Takemichi looked at you. You just winked at him.

"So you're the creep behind this?" Mikey interrogated. "You're such a pain in ass Mikey-cha.....n"

You whistled when Hanma stopped the kick from our Kick God Mikey. "It's so good to see in real life than in that book" you said.

Of course they are shocked except you. This guy must be really strong eh. "Don't act to hasty Mikey. My mission is to destroy Toman. But this will work too. With these hands I will take the 'Invincible Mikey'" He replied lazily.

Typical Hanma.

You just stood there and ask yourself why does everyone has always a speech pocketed to them. Like the hell bro, can you just like fight already?

And he turned his back yelling at his dogs saying he's not softie like Osanai and pointed Mikey and Draken telling them to kill the two.

"Not on my motherfucking watch" you muttered. You looked at the Walking Punching Bag. "Don't panic, it'll end at nowhere. Look at Draken I'll protect you. Trust me" you gave him a thumbs up and readied yourself.

And zooming motorbikes can be heard.

"Just in time" Mitsuya smiled and you all looked at the new entrance.

"Infighting not really my thing"

Yasuhiro "Mucho" Muto
Toman
5th Division Captain

"But if it is Moebius then I can go all out"

Nahoya "Smiley" Kawata
Toman
4th Division Captain

"Which means today is a big show"

Keisuke Baji
Toman
1st Division Captain

Hanma put his hand on head of our trembling Peh yan. "Things are getting interesting" he said and as if on a unlucky cue you and his eyes met. He narrowed his and you lazily stared at him then looked away.