𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Suffer

Suffer.

Mikey suffered a lot from his past.

Losing his siblings.

Losing Toman.

Even losing himself.

He need someone.

Someone who can accept and love him.

But who?

Being the leader of Japan's most worst criminal organization, Bonten. Everybody is scared of them. No one will love him now.

Or maybe there is someone?

Mikey quietly eating his favorite food, Taiyaki. Hearing the muffled voice from afar, he quitely munches his food while Sanzu's the one who's handling the traitors of Bonten. He always wore his black clothes. He didn't care for expensive clothes. His Bonten tattoo showing on the back of his neck. Deep in his thoughts.

Thinking about his life choices.

Thinking about his past.

The other executives watched Sanzu torture those traitors. A horrific scream was heard. Sanzu's smiling widely seeing their despair of getting out from his hands.

This was never new to them. A lot of traitors deserved to be punished and be killed. That's what Bonten golden rule is.

And after those gruesome scenes. It's time for them to clean the body, so that no evidence can be seen.

Mikey walked quitely beside Sanzu who's high drinking his pills. Talking nonsense to his boss who doesn't even listen. Too busy with his thoughts.

While they are walking, bodyguards scattered from left to right.

Mikey didn't noticed that someone bumped into him, he didn't mind this at all when suddenly Sanzu shouted at the person.

"You stupid bitch! You should know who's the people infront of you!" Sanzu barked at the woman who's looking down.

Mikey and the others stopped walking when they heard Sanzu started a commotion. "Just let it go already, Sanzu." Said Takeomi, scolding his brother who ignored him.

Sanzu started to get angry as he grabbed the woman's shoulder. "Hey! You bitch-"

"I'm sorry... I didn't mean too..." The woman whimpered, scared at the man's voice. The executives watched Sanzu and the woman. "Are you blind?! Did you not see what-"

"Sanzu, that's enough." Sanzu stopped shouting instantly when he heared Mikey's words. "Sorry boss. But she bumped you."

Mikey ignored his words as he looked at the woman again. Hands searching for the white cane. As she felt the cane in her hand she immediately grabbed it and stood up.

The woman looked up as she bows down.

"I'm sorry." She spoked softly. A scoff was heard from Sanzu. "I didn't mean to bump into you... I'm blind."

Sanzu clicked his tongue, not believing the word she said. "Don't lie to us. You just want to bump into boss so you can flirt with him, huh?"

She quickly shooked her head. "I'm just really walking, my cane here is supporting me." The woman said, lifting her white cane.

"Sanzu that's enough or I'll put a leash on you." His brother warned again. Sanzu snarled and glared at the woman.

Mikey didn't utter a word. "Let's just go." He spoked, all of them followed Mikey to the Headquarters.

Takeomi saw the woman walking away to the opposite side. He followed you as he spoke, "I'm sorry about that, Miss. Are you sure you can go home by yourself?" Said Takeomi with a gentle tone. You nodded at him. "Yes, thank you. I can just ask someone to escort me." You smile

"How about this. I'll call an uber so you can go home quickly, how's that sound to you?" Takeomi offered, you quickly shook your head. "That's so nice but this is too much. I'm fine, really." You declined respectfully. Takeomi chuckled, grabbing his phone from his pockets and dialed the uber drive. You heard him talk to someone, assuming he was talking on the phone.

"The car will be here any minutes. I can't accept your decline, Miss."

You sigh, there's nothing you can do now. "Well... Thank you for the free ride, Mister."

"I'll see you next time." Takeomi smiled and left. You heard footsteps leaving as you let out a sigh. "Who are those people..."

Mikey and the others went inside their expensive cars while he drove his motorcycle. Then he saw in the corner of his eyes is the woman who accidentally bumped him is inside a car.

He ever wonder if they can see each other again.