Cory Wants to Hang Out

Start from the beginning

“You’d better fucking tell me what you put in my arm you fucking twat,” I shouted. He didn’t put something in me. Not anything.

I stared at my arm. There was a small dot where the syringe had been. I held it in my hand, and it was in fact empty. He can’t have put anything in me.

But I could feel myself being angry. But I didn’t know why. All this pestering and bothering me. I’d fucking kill him. All he wanted to do was “hang out.” What did he real-

But I couldn’t feel myself being angry. I knew why. All this pestering and bothering me. All he wanted to do was hang out. That’s not that bad.

I looked around. I can’t believe I banged on his door like that. Why did I do that? Wait didn’t I just have a syringe in my hand? Where did it g-

**I can’t believe I banged on his door like that. Why did I do that? I wanted to hang out with him, maybe watch some TV. **

I reached to knock on the door, but it opened swiftly. There was the filthy little twig that I called roommate.

“Hey you want to hang out and watch TV or something,” I asked. What a loser. He was grinning ear to ear. Of all the obnoxious things he could be doing right now. He held in his hand some kind of tablet. It didn’t look like any name brand he’d seen. There was text flying across the screen a mile a minute.

Hey wait a second. That text is what I’m thinking. Pizza pizza pizza pizza pizz-

**He held in his hand some kind of tablet. Somethings on the screen, but I can’t really read it too well. **

“Come on Levi,” Cory said. “Let’s go hang out and watch TV.”

Levi nodded. That’s why he knocked on the door. To hang out and watch TV with this loser.

I followed fuckface into the living room area. I turned on the TV, quickly changing the channel to ESPN. I didn’t want this loser to pick out some dopey ass piece of shit show. There was a Chargers game on, and I wouldn’t miss it for the world.

The two of us sat on the couch, at opposite ends of course. A draft blew through the room. Even inside, the early signs of Fall were present it seemed. I grabbed a nearby blanket to wrap myself in. I grabbed for the remot-

A draft blew through the room. Even inside, the early signs of Fall were present it seemed. I notice that I had grabbed a blanket, but I could handle a little cold and decided to set it aside. I grabbed the remote and turned up the volume to a deafening level. I wanted to hang out and watch TV with Cory, but I certainly didn’t want to listen to him.

I certainly didn’t want to listen to him. But I REALLY wanted to take my shirt off. What a sudden thought. But I guess it was true. I did really want to take my shirt off.

It was a bit of an odd sensation really. My skin just felt so itchy next to it. And since I wasn’t all that cold it wouldn’t be too bad. It would be fucking weird though. Cory is right there, and he might be gay or someth-

I certainly don’t want to listen to him. But I REALLY REALLY wanted to take of my shirt. The cool draft would feel nice. And why not give my aching sculpture of a body get some fresh air? Besides, I just have this itch to get this piece of cloth off my body. That same feeling whenever I’m around Sandra.