| Chapter Eleven |

Começar do início

"It's okay." Gi Hun patted his back. "Hey, old man, you must be really shook up today. You know, when I'm stressed, my home address slips right out of my mind. Along with my social security."

"It'll come to you after you get some rest." Hana smiled and assured him.

"Attention players, lights out in 30 seconds."

"Maybe we should keep watch, to make sure they don't come after us again." Hana suggested.

"Good idea. We can watch in pairs and take turns." Sang Woo nodded to her.
"Great." Hana grabbed Sae Byeok's wrist and brought her to stand up with her. "We'll watch first."

Hana led them back a few bunks before sitting with her back to the group, Sae sitting in front of her.
"He knows something." Hana immediately whispered as the girl sat across from her.

"I know." Sae Byeok agreed. "He lied about it too."
Hana hummed and nodded. "The question is, what does he know..." she mumbled.

"Don't think too much about it." Sae patted the spot next to her as she scooted over.
Hana gladly took the spot. "What else am I going to think about? I just signed us up to stay up and keep watch." She sighed.

"...you know a lot about me." Sae Byeok kept her eyes forward as she mumbled as well. "Tell me about you."

Hana stared at the side of her face, knowing Sae could feel her stare and was refusing to look. She chuckled before saying, "You know almost everything. I'm an assassin, I potentially got my mother killed, I'm broke-"
"I thought assassins got paid well." Sae Byeok stated as she finally looked at Hana.

"Well, all of my money is going straight to hospital bills. My mother has cancer. She was doing chemotherapy before the doctors told me she needs surgery -very expensive surgery that I don't have the money for and am running out of time to get...which, I'm not sure matters anymore." Hana suddenly didn't want to look into Sae's eyes anymore.

"Stop saying things like that." Sae Byeok almost demanded, grabbing Hana's attention again. "You'll eventually start believing them."
Hana gazed into her eyes in thought, before nodding.

"Why don't you go to sleep. I'll keep watch." Sae Byeok's cheeks slightly reddened as she tore her eyes from the beautiful girl's beside her.
"No can do, Sae Byeok." Hana smiled. "If you're awake, I'm awake. Besides, I'm not done telling you about my sob story -I mean, if you still want to know."

"Yes." Sae immediately replied turning back to Hana. "I hate that you know everything about me and I don't know everything about you."

Hana's heart fluttered in her chest. "What else do you want to know?" She asked.
"What about your dad or siblings?" Sae Byeok asked.
"My dad left my mom when she told him she was pregnant so I've never had a father figure and I used to have a little sister, by a different man who I also never knew. We both resemble my mother a lot so she looked exactly like me when I was little." Hana reminisced the little girl in her head.

"Is she..." Sae Byeok didn't wasn't to say the word aloud.
"Dead?" Hana did. "Yeah, she is. She had a seizure condition and she died two years ago. She was 8."
"I'm sorry." Sae Byeok didn't know what else to say.

"It's okay." Hana gave her a soft smile. "I'm thankful I got at least 8 years with her. She was so sweet and oddly comforting." Hana chuckled. "When I think about her, it's like I'm dreaming of a little angel."

"What was her name?" Sae almost whispers, entranced by how Hana spoke about the little girl.
"Mi-Sun. It means beauty and goodness." Hana smiled.

"I think she'd be proud of you." Sae Byeok's words surprised Hana and she turned her head to meet the piercing eyes of the girl beside her.
"No, she wouldn't be." Hana shook her head solemnly, almost completely breathless at how close the two were.

"Is that something else you told yourself until you eventually believed it?" Sae Byeok whispered.
Hana sighed. "You say you don't know me and yet, you know me better than I know myself."

"I'm just observant." Sae lightly smiled as she felt Hana's breathe on her lips.
"Oh that's right. I may be your little stalker but you're also mine." Hana chuckled.

"Yeah, that's right."
Sae Byeok placed her hand on Hana's cheek and pulled her face closer, placing the girl's lips on her own softly.
Hana's breathe hitched as she felt the soft warm lips of Sae Byeok. But, as quickly as it happened it was over when Sae pulled away with an extremely red face.

"Sorry I- I just-" She quickly got out of Hana's space.
"Don't apologize." Hana cut her off. "Just do it again." She smiled.

Sae Byeok looked at the girl in surprise before gladly placing her hands on both sides of Hana's face and kissing her once again, this time with much more intensity.

Hana gladly accepted the heated kiss as she leaned into it, placing her hands on Sae's waist, both of their hearts beating in their chests.

|

Okay okay fine...I caved.
Also, please give me feedback 😩
Do you guys love the story, like it, kinda like it, or hate it?