Aaha Kalyanam

The Bride and Groom got ready for their most awaited big day...Both were nervously waiting in their room...

While In that early morning Mandabam was filled with happy faces... Aroma of the flowers and sweets filled the place... Some Kids were playing and some were waiting for the ice cream vendor's arrival... Gang of young boys and girls were busy in teasing and giggling among eachother... Some were happy some were frustrated on hearing elder's advice...

The place looked soo colourful... Along with that Nathaswaram's sound it gave a complete marriage feel to everyone...

Everyone were waiting eagerly for the couples arrival... Happy and proud parents were standing in the stage along with their ever smiling faces they welcomed everyone with their hearty smiles... Iyer was performing mantras...

Iyer: Naali aagrathu maaplaya vara sollungo

Lak: senthilu poi Kathira kootitu va pa

Vetri and senthil went in to bring the groom... Kathir was walking nervously around his room...

Vet: machi polama da kupdranga

Kathir: haan polam da

Sen: macha sema smart Iruka da maapla kala vanthuruchu polaye

Kathir: yen da ne vera

Vet: oooo vekko veraya

Kathir: daiii chumma iruka matingala

Yogi: yen da enna aachu

Kathir: oru maari pathatama iruku da

Vet: athu pathadam illa da happiness un manasu muluka santhosam neranju iruku da loosu

Yogi: apdi sollu da evlo varusha aasa kanavu... U won macha... Santhosama iru

Kathir: nalla padiya nadakum la da

Vet: enna pesra ne loosu maari yethum illa nallathu than nadakum.. pesama va

Kathir: hmm

Yogi: daiii mullai ya nenachu paaru thaana santhosam vanthurum... Unakagave kaathutu irunthava da

Vet: yethum yosikatha da siruchutu santhosama va

Kathir smiled shyly on remembering their morning intimacy...

Yogi: intha siripu seri illaye

Kathir: vaaya moodu 

Vet: seri seri time aachu polam vanga da

They put the garland around his neck and brought him towards medai... His parents felt content on seeing his boy in pattu vesti sattai... He was glowing in happiness his eyes reflect his happiness... Lakshmi ma patted his cheeks and made him sat...

Iyer start to perform mantras and made some Pooja's... Kathir followed everything like a obedient boy... After sometime they ask to bring mullai to the stage....

Mullai came out from her room... She was looking like a dazzling princess in her wedding saree... A simple peach colour saree was looking gorgeous on her... She can't lift her face she was extremely shy to face everyone...