The Super hero Really starts

Keefe POV:

Keefe was ready. He was becoming a superhero right now. Well he would soon start his first patrol, then he would truly be a superhero.

Peter had told him to come to the top of a old taco shop so that was where Keefe was going. He excitedly levitated to the top of the old shop and looked around for Peter.

"Spider-Man?" Keefe yelled, " I'm here and I got here first to. So... Umm I win. And also get over here! This place does not have tacos anymore, it's creepy! I feel like taco ghosts are going to come and eat me!"

Then Spider-Man fell with a thud. On his face. What was with him and thuding? Was that even a word?

Peter put his hand to his ear, like in the spy movies where people talk through ear pieces.

"Ned," Peter said, "I'm here."

Peter than gave a ear piece to Keefe.

"Hi!!!!!" Keefe said excitedly into the ear piece, "your Ned right? Well who ever you are I'm Kee-I mean, I am the Prankster!!!!"

"Wow," Keefe heard Ned say, " I'm working with a new superhero. Like I can sort of comprehend my relationship with Peter letting me like help him and stuff 'cause we're friends from school. Oh and like when we helped that one cool superhero with the water powers (this superhero is from a thingy that my friend and I are writing but so far only one chapter is published) I helped him too. That was so cool! Wait... Peter I'm so sorry I gave away your name!!!!!!! I know I'm not good at the secret identity stuff! Please forgive me!!!!"

"Ned, I would be mad but he already knows my identity. When he found out my identity he showed me his powers and he wanted to be a superhero too, so here we are."

"Oh-" Ned started, but he was interrupted by Keefe.

"Your conversation is nice and all but I want to kick bad guys butts so could you speed it up a little."

Keefe had gotten them away from there conversation and now they were finally going to start. He took a deep breath and jumped of the building.

Peter was swinging and Keefe was levitating to keep up with him. The night was quite, a good thingy for Keefe's first night, though Keefe thought it was boring compared to other stuff he has been through.

Around 1:00 the two superhero's found there first criminal. The criminals face was covered with a white ski mask pared with white circular sun glasses. Over a white t-shirt he was wearing a skeleton hoodie.

The criminal was attempting to clime through a small house's window.

Wow, Keefe thought, he must be a serious Twenty One Pilots fan.

He started flying close to the criminal when suddenly his phone dinged with a message, then he face planted into a wall and the world went black.