Hey Mr. Gangster! Chapter One

Start from the beginning

I hate it when they drawl the L's. They sound like women.

We trudged our way towards the club exit, dodging dancing sweaty bodies and shit-faced people who didn't give a damn who they butted their bodies into. It was getting a bit annoying, but what calmed me down was that I am getting laid tonight. Yes, get my sex god groove on!

We reached the exit and the bouncer, Cage, nodded and smiled at me knowingly.

"Quite early to end the night, don't you think, sir?"

I grinned. "Can't resist the lady's offer," I said while the bimbo giggled in response.

He just laughed and opened the door to let us out. Once we got outside, she grabbed my arm and in an instant I was pushed against the wall. She pressed her body close to mine and grinded a little at my private area, making my little friend twitch.

"Can't wait to get your hands on me, huh?" I teased.

Instead of answering, she crashed her alcohol tinged lips on mine. It took me less than a minute to kiss her back since the situation was sort of reversed. Usually, the horn dog that I am, was the impatient one. It didn't burst my manly ego because I was enjoying the domination. For once, I am on the submissive end.

She sloppily parted my mouth and glided her tongue inside. I let her feel me up and by now, my little friend was rock hard. We need to get out of here before I end up ripping her clothes off and take her on the sidewalk. That would be so uncool for my image... Too cheap for my taste.

I pulled back and was about to tell her that we should head out when a deep voice piped up, disrupting our moment.

"What the hell, Katrina? Not again!" the person growled.

I snapped my head to that voice and groaned. Not now!

"Travis, if you are looking for a fight, can we do it some other time?" I sneered while I untangled the bimbo, Katrina, from me.

He stalked towards us and grabbed the girl from me. "Hey! Get your own!" I growled.

"You prick! What the hell are you doing with my girlfriend?"

I rolled my eyes, "What do you think?" I said sarcastically.

Katrina looked at Travis and pleaded, "Baby, it's not what you think. I love you. Only you."

I snorted. "Yeah right. You were all over me," I said then adverted my gaze to Travis. "Better keep your girl in check. You must be a bad boyfriend. What, ain't man enough for your girl?" I taunted, smirking knowing full well this would rile him up.

"You little shit!" he growled then raised his fist and connected it to my jaw.

The little runt punched me. He freaking punched me!

I rubbed my sore jaw and glared at him. He just gave me a truimphant smirk and moved forward in attempt to punch me in the gut. I stepped to the side and grabbed his wrist, twisting it behind his back so now he was facing the wall. I grabbed the back of his neck and crashed his face on the concrete wall. I swear I could hear a crack on the impact.

He slumped to the ground and moaned from the pain. Katrina ran to his crumpled figure to see if he was alright.

"Baby, are you okay?" she cooed.

I just rolled my eyes at her. She was really pathetic.

"Hey!"

I looked over my shoulder, only to see Travis' lap dogs. They were running towards our spot and saw him slumpled on the ground. One of his followers, Nick, turned his head to glare at me.