Chapter 6: Spooky time

Start from the beginning

"I can finally make you mine!"

"NO!" Y/n jumped up from the grave.

"H-Huh?!"

"I CANNOT MAKE ME YOURS, I AM THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN CLAIM MYSELF!"

"W-What are you talking about, Y/n-?!"

"MUAHAHAHAHHAHA-!" Y/n transformed into... oh my fucking god.....................

IS THAT MOTHERFUCKER DIEO!?!?!"

"MUAHAHAHAHA, WHAT IS DEATH TO ME IF I CAN STOP THE TIME?!" Y/n laughed.

"A-Are you Dio?!"

"NO I'M DEIO!!!" Y/n laughed. "TIME FOR YOUR DEATH BOI-"

Everything suddenly turned gray as Rushia looked around confused.

A portal appeared and out came Kronii.

"Eh? Kronii?"

"Hi, Rushia!" Kronii greeted. "I sensed that someone was about to go Dieo mode, everything alright- Oh I see."

She noticed Y/n was about to scream 'za worldo' or something like that.

"Oh well." Kronii walked up to Y/n and kicked him in the nuts before a portal appeared beside her. "Take care of Y/n here."

"Eh?"

Time resumes

"ZA- AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-"

Literally Y/n's nuts:

==========

After Y/n returned with his now nonexistent balls, he finally went to sleep.......... HA, you know what's gonna happen.

As Y/n finally laid down on his bed, the doors busted open.

"WHAT NOW?!- Oh hi."

"Has something happened?" Yagoo asked.

"I was Dieo reversed..."

"Okayy............ anyways, we'll be going home next week, so just mentally prepare yourself." Yagoo said.

"On it." Y/n said. "Now please let me rest."

"Sure thing sunny." He closed the door.

"Don't ever call me that! That sounds like an American dad who's into America." Y/n yelled. "

...

..

.

"I hate life."

Y/n forgot that his clothes were covered in dirt and that he had to wash them later. 

He groaned as he got out of bed and got into the bathroom and changed his clothes before he got out.

"..." Nyanners didn't say anything while she was on the toilet before she slowly closed the bathroom door and locked it.

"Time to have the amazing bed sex called sleeping." Y/n said to himself as he jumped onto his bed and was about to go to sleep until knocking was heard on the door.

"Who is it?!" Y/n yelled. 

"It's me!" Mumei's voice was heard.

"Mumei, why are you here?" Y/n yelled.