I scoffed and looked out the window.

*time skip*

Billie roughly pushed my body onto the bed, making me lay face down completely naked.

As soon as me and Billie got home, she instructed for me to take my clothes off and get in the room but when I refused she took matters into her own hands.

"Bil-wait-" I said.

Billies tip touched my entrance and she roughly rammed herself into me.

Her hips instantly started to pound into my ass, giving me no time to accommodate her length.

"Billie wait!" I yelled.

I felt no pleasure at the moment, just pain.

"Stop!" I moaned.

Billie pulled out and threw herself beside me.

"My god, your so fucking sensitive." Billie said.
"Me?! Your the one who's selfish as shit and doesn't give a single fuck about my feelings anymore. I'm trying to fucking help you Billie?! What don't you understand?!" I yelled.

Billie furrowed her eyebrows and spoke quietly.

"I don't need your help. I'm fine." Billie said.
"Fine?! Define 'fine'. You need someone to talk to Bil! You can't use sex to piece your life together!" I finally blurted out.

Billie sighed and toyed with her fingers.

"I'm trying to make you happy. But I'm also trying not to take out my anger on you and yell at you, so I just insist on having rough sex because I know the only place you know I let my feelings out is in bed." Billie spoke.
"Oh Bil." I said.

I quickly turned and threw my arms around her, now understanding why she wouldn't talk to me.

She was embarrassed.

"Billie. I'm always here to listen. You know that because I only tell you every single day." I spoke.

Billie whined and buried her face in my chest.

I know she hates opening up/talking about how she actually feels.

"Billie?" I asked.
"Hm?" Billie hums.
"You wanna finish what we started?" I asked, now in the mood for sex.

She nodded and got back on top of me.

"Just go slow" I said.
"You know I don't do that shit" Billie said.

Billie connected our lips before slightly humping me, using my body for herself.

Billie silently hummed into my mouth and pulled away, sitting up on her knees.

She carefully rubbed her tip on my clit, making me whimper and push myself back onto Billie.

Billie chuckled and grabbed my sides, pushing into me.

"Fuck!" I moaned.

Billie pov:

Damn I forgot this girl was tight as fuck.

"My god Billie!" Ashley moaned.

I started to pull out of her only to push back in 10 times harder.

"Fuck." I grunted.

I watched as Ashley's boobs would bounce with every thrust I took.

Her back arched and she fisted the sheets under us, her knuckles turning a white color.

I slowly leaned my head down and started to kiss her neck, sucking and licking around all her sensitive spots.

Ashley whimpered and her breathing picked up, her chest rising and falling quickly.

"Fuck! Billie!" Ashley moaned.
"Your such a slut." I whispered in her ear.

She wrapped her arms around my back and scratched at it, leaving marks and small scratches on me.

I groaned, feeling a bit of pain from the scratches.

I drove my hips deeper into Ashley, making her dig her nails into my shoulder.

I hung my mouth open, feeling her clench around my dick.

Ashley pov:

Billies hips were fucking pounding into mine. And her dick was just fucking throbbing inside me.

I was close to cumming when Billie flipped me onto my back.

Her hands pressed into my shoulders as she harshly pushed herself back into me.

I buried my face into the pillow beneath me but felt my hair roughly pulled back by Billies arm.

"Come on, don't be shy baby let everybody in this damn building know how good I make you feel." Billie spoke.

With those words leaving her mouth I moaned loudly and let a whimper follow behind it.

A tear spilled from my eye and rolled down my cheek I could basically feel Billie smirk behind me.

Her hand rolled into my hair, pulling my neck up further.

I was so close to cumming but couldn't get a single word out of my mouth.

"You close baby?" Billie questioned.

I nodded eagerly.

"Go ahead." Billie said.

My eyebrows furrowed, my eyes rolled into the back of my head, my mouth dropped, and I fisted the sheets underneath me while releasing onto Billies length.

With a loud moan, I finished cumming and fell weak into the mattress.

"Billie-please-I'm sore-!" I yelled.

Billie pulled out and spit onto her dick before jerking herself off for a second.

"You think I could fuck your asshole?" Billie asked. (Im sorry 💀)

I nodded and felt her tip slowly moving around my ass, before slowly pushing inside.

I grunted out of pain as Billies cock filled my ass.

Billie groaned and grabbed both my asscheeks, (💀) spreading them and drilling herself deeper inside me.

I heard a small whimper come from Billies mouth and then felt her hips stutter.

Billie started thrusting inside me, faster and harder.

She was close.

"Fuck baby!" Billie moaned. 

I felt her stop inside me before filling my ass up with her cum.

"Good damn!" Billie moaned.

She pulled out and collapsed on top of me.

I rolled onto my back, making Billie pant heavily and swing her arm around my neck.

I heard a knock on the door of our apartment and lifted my head along with Billie.

"You wanna get it?" Billie asked.
"I can't, you broke my damn legs." I spoke.

Billie chuckled and sat up before getting off the bed and grabbing a pair of shorts.

She slipped into them and left our bedroom.

She came out a minute or two later, her hands in her pockets.

"Who was it?" I asked.
"It was our the old lady in the room next to us, she was complaining about us being 'too loud'" Billie said.

I placed my head in my hands and groaned.

What a night.
-
-
-
-
-
1525 words.