Mine?

G!p 🧍 once again
-
-
-
-
Kate pov:

Billie was currently over at my house, we were on my bed cuddling and watching a movie.

Me and Billie are friends, and we're both ok with that. Although a couple things have happened between us, we've kissed, and I gave her head one time when I was drunk.

We both did agreed we would only be friends after that. Neither Billie or me have a girlfriend.

Sometimes I do wish we could do the things we used to do, but I also regret it sometimes.

Billie has been over a lot more then she usually is and I really didn't mind at all but both our moms were starting to have a problem.

Now Maggie only cared because Billie hasn't gone home in about a week. And my mom accidentally walked into Billie changing, thinking it was me, and saw her....uh....downstairs.(I am truly sorry 😭😭). And now she thinks that Billie is gonna get me pregnant.

I don't have a problem with Billie having a dick at all but she's ALWAYS horny, like I could just change my shirt and this bitch will get hard.

Anyways.

Billie was resting her head on my shoulder and I had my arm wrapped around her back.

My mom opened the door and walked in, glaring at me.

"You know the rules Kate" my mom grumbled.
"What rules?" Billie asked my mom.
"Well, Kate knows that when your in her room the door has to stay open." My mom said and looked over at me.
"Ok ok I'm sorry" I said and focused my attention back to the tv.
"Ok well I'm going to the grocery store do you want anything?"
"Nope I'm good" I said.
"Billie, since you basically live here now, do you need anything?" My mom asked.
"No thank you" Billie replied.

My mom nodded and left the room. The door was left open and me and Billie looked at each other.

"When she leaves I'll close that." I told Billie
"Ok" Billie replied.

About a minute later I heard the front door close and I stood up, walking to my door, peering out to see if she was gone. I made sure she was gone and shut my door.

"What'd you need to close it for huh?" Billie asked me.
"Just because." I answered.

Billie stared at me and smirked grabbing her dick through her sweats.

"Ew don't do that!" I yelled and punched her shoulder.
"Shut up I know you want this" Billie said.

I scoffed and layed down on my bed.

I was planning on taking a nap but Billie got a phone call.

"Hey ma?" Billie said.

I quickly turned around and told her to put the phone on speaker.

"When are you coming home?" Maggie asked.
"I don't know-?" Billie said.
"Ok well it needs to be tonight, you've been gone for a week" Maggie spoke.
"The fuck did you ask when I was coming home if you were gonna make me to come home?" Billie asked.
"Billie come home now!" Maggie yelled.
"Ok ok....can Kate come?" Billie asked.

I slapped her shoulder and glared at her.

"If her mothers ok with it then yes." Maggie said.

Billie hung up the call and grabbed her bag, I soon followed and grabbed a backpack.

"You ain't even gonna ask your mom?" Billie asked.
"No she'll know where I am." I told Billie.

Billie nodded and I grabbed a couple shirts, most of them being hers.