The garden

The garden was a magical place for you... a place to escape all your worries. It was the only place that truly felt like home. You would go to this place to be at peace with your self. And of course the statue that stood in the middle of the flower grove. The statue was of a tall man holding THE axe of peace,
Or so the legend say. The legends say that this man was once THE Technoblade, The blood God. He stood with his long hair cascading down his back and his Royal looking cape giving him a elegant but stern look.

One spring day while you were weaving flower together in a familiar pattern, while sitting against a statue that stood precariously in the woods. The flower varied in color and texture but all had the sickeningly sweet smell of spring. Once the braid of stems was complete you tied the two ends together to creat a beautiful crown of spring colors. You look at the statue holding the Crown in your hands,You look to see the stone crown atop the head of a man who looked stern, but gentle. You look down to his feet to see reddish green vines growing up the pedestal he stood on reaching Just barely the bottom of his feet. You put the crown gently on the ground before ripping the vines off of the pedestal. After removing the vines and a rather thick layer of dirt you can notice just barely inscribed into The pedestal a line of words.

" I pray to God that one day our Blade will return to us -Ph1Lz4"

You think to yourself *Who is this "Blade"* while picking up the crown of the soft grass. While wishing you could remove the stone crown permanently placed on the statues head you could not, however you could add another. Placing the flower crown onto the statues head as some sort of respect, you step back to admire your work. That's when you speak

Taking a mock bow you begin "oh wonderful blade won't you please return so that Philza will be happy. Whoever that is."
Just then a large gust of wind blows by knocking you off your feet. You could the hear what sounded like a thousand voices in your head...

What sounded like a unorganized symphony of
"BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD"s and
"ONE OF US"s and even the occasional
"E" you look behind you to see the flowers placed oh-so-carefully start to lose life and decay, while the stair seems to gain life and started TO MOVE! You hear a sickening CRACK, and see the blood god there in all his glory. Uttering few words.
*"Guess my retirement lasted longer this time"*

You stammer back still in your hands an knees. Wondering is this was all some messed up dream. Hoping this was all a mistake, a misunderstanding! You have NOT awakened a GOD...have you?

You look over to see the pinkette looking at you with a confused look.
"Who are you"
You start running through the wood towards your house. You run for about 10 minutes before stoping thinking you lost him. You couldn't go back... could you? You lose yourself in thoughts before sighing.
"Of corse this happened to ME" you mumble.
"What happened" you hear a voice next to you. You look over to see the very man you were running from.