Chapter 2 - Kaeya has it down bad

Kaeya POV

I get out of the shower to see my new roommate...

Lord save me, why does it have to be Albedo?

See, here's the thing, I've had the hots for Albedo since... how long has it been? Maybe like the 8th grade or so. Obviously, I've dated quite a few people, but he's like that one person I can't get out of my head. It's pretty dumb considering he doesn't even like me. and I don't mean it in that way... He literally hates my guts.

I hear Albedo audibly groan and go sit on the bottom bunk. 

Damn it I like being bottom... wait no that was a funny and unintentional dirty joke. But seriously how do you go about telling someone to sleep in a different bed?

I muster, "Can I sleep there? I mean like you're top, I mean like you sleep in the top bunk?"

Jeez, my genius and foolproof social skills are going through the roof!

"Sure, I don't really care to be honest" Albedo replies. I'm about to thank him when I hear a knock at the door. I get so excited, it's probable Thoma and Childe, they promised to stop by my room later and I guess now it later.

I'm just about to open the door when I remember that my roommate is Albedo... what if they make fun of him... I mean like he's not exactly popular. 

"Are you going to open the door, or?" I hear Albedo snark, with a ton of sass. *My heart*

"Okay okay, calm down." (I didn't even get to say hi to him when I got out of the shower, slow down a bit)

I open the door and sure enough there they are. Thoma greets me with a high-five and Childe appears to be really nervous and glued to his phone, probably waiting on his 'favorite' teacher to message him back on private tutor lessons. Albedo silently sits in the corner listening to our conversations. 

They see Albedo and wiggle their eyebrows at me... We go on about stupid things after that. We talk about relationships, of course, I don't say much, after all, I am the resident whore~ but Childe... He's crushing on the god damn History Teacher, Mr. Zhongli, and won't shut up about it.

We go on and on about all this stuff and I'm about to introduce them to Albedo when Albedo speaks first.

"Kaeya don't you think it's about time your friends left?" with what could only be seen as tiredness in his voice... but I don't think the two knuckleheads properly read the situation.

The both of them start ooo-ing and looking at each other funny. They scurry out with only one line, 

"Have fun, use protection~" They call, leaving the room.

"So... what the heck was that about?" Albedo asks, clearly uncomfortable.

Well, now they've done it. I and Albedo are not like that... yet, and with how things just turned. Never will be.