Falling For You!? | Episode 5

Disclaimer: The story is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters, and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

I do not own The BOYZ or the kpop idols used in the story——everything in the story is fictional and in the author's imagination. It doesn't mean to send hate or harm to The BOYZ or the kpop idols—-please don't take anything to heart. Hopefully, you'd enjoy reading the story, and Thank You!

~~~

"Who is your baby girl?" You asked, drunkenly——He puts a hair strand behind your ear; "You are—-so why don't we ditch this place?" he said. "Okay, let's go," You said—-but before you two could leave; you saw the guy on the floor. "Hey! Younghoon!" You said—— "We were going to have fun and you ruined it," You uttered. Younghoon carried you on his shoulder, making you scream but—-he didn't put you down; "Stay in the car," he asserted.

"No, I want to have fun," You said—— "You're drunk, now behave yourself," he declared, making you scoff. You would've escaped, but he handcuffs your hand—- "Hey! let me go!" You declared, making him roll his eyes and get in the car. He pulled you close, pressing his lips against yours—— "Now, you and I are going to have fun," he said. You pushed him on the couch and sat on his lap—- "Why do you ruin my plan?" You whispered—-he glared at you; "Don't glare at me!—I was going to have fun and get over you, Younghoon," You replied.

"Now, my plan is ruined because I can't forget you," You uttered—- "I was only a phase to you—so Amira can be jealous and get back together," You breathed, daring not to let your tears fall. You stood up and looked at him one last time; "I'm going home; so don't follow me," You declared. Then, you left the house, but he followed you—-watched as you walk clumsily. Suddenly, you stopped and took off your high heels; "Damn, these shoes!" You murmured and continue walking. Younghoon followed you silently behind you—-until, both of you reached Emerald Meadows and you walked to the wishing fountain, then trying to look for a coin.

You found it and threw in the fountain—- "Please let Amira and I have a blissful relationship with Younghoon and also, let me forget him and meet someone new," You wished—-but deep down, you knew the genuine truth because you can't forget him. You fell in love with Younghoon—-despite knowing that Amira still loves him; "But why the fuck did she cheat on him?" You screamed in frustration. You let out a peal of maniac laughter—- "She realizes she loved him when I fall for him," You chuckled, dryly. After a couple of minutes of laughing to yourself——you decided to head home, but when you turned around.

"Didn't I tell you not to follow me?" You said, pointing at Younghoon—-he didn't say anything but approached you— "Y/N, I overheard what you said," he uttered, making you roll your eyes in annoyance. "Well, I didn't mean it!" You retorted—- "I was talking nonsense," You assured——but Younghoon shakes his head, then, pulled you closer. Your heartbeat accelerates—— "Your mouth is lying, but your body is honest," he asserted, making you push him instantly.

"Let's stop bothering each other, Younghoon," You uttered, then walked away from him—- "I'll not give up on pursuing you, y/n," he screamed, making you roll your eyes. Younghoon dropped on his knees—- "Why is she lying to herself?" he mumbled, inaudibly—- "Y/N, why are you pushing me towards Amira?" he said.

"I'm not in love with her anymore——I love you," Younghoon said, as tears escaped his eyes. Then, he instantly wiped it away and head home, but he couldn't stop thinking about 'You!'