The General Course & Strength Test~

Start from the beginning

"Look I got my power!! Can we start training now?? Please." Emi make a puppy eyes. Suddenly kaizo come barge in.

"Whats with the shouting is everything alright??" The siblings laugh, kaizo dumbfounded.

"I got my power, I can start training with you guys right right." Emi asked.

"Of course, but it not fair if only you what about you go invited fang so you two can train together." Aleric said. Kaizo nod.

"Go asked pang if he want to joined us." Kaizo said. Emi run out of the arena to find fang while shouting.

"Its fang not pang!!!"

Leaving a laughing aleric.

Flashback end~~

I suddenly feel a really painfull headache. It was so painfull I want to call inviso but I cant. I almost black out until.

"Emi!!!! Are you okay??" Its inviso my savior.

"I'm fine just a sudden painfull headache." I said to assure him I'm okay.

"You okay captain??" The Y duo asked.

"I'm fine just need a coffee." I said and inviso handed a bottle of coffee.

"Thanks."

"Are you sure your okay???" Guess who it is? Its fang. I dont know why I always have this giddy feeling when I met him or thinking about him.

"I'm fine. Everyone is here. It still early you know. Anyway go and do some warm up. We can start the test after everyone finish. Understand?!?!" I said they nod.

I watch as they warm up and decide to prepare everything such as grip machine and other equipment.

"You guys finish??" I said as I finsh prepare everything.

"Yes captain." They said in unison.

"I know you guys already take the 'ujian kental' but if you going to come with me on a mission especially as my comrade you need to take the test except fang he already take it. Fang are gonna join for the next part of the test. Understood??" I said.

"Is there gonna be a writing test??" Yaya asked. I nod they gasp.

"I dont study." Ying said.

"Because its about general knowledge that you supposed to know and keep in your mind/brain." Fang said.

"Yes, thats why I didnt told you. Being a cadet and lance corporal you need to prepare your general knowledge wether its about the planet,galaxy or power sphere. Theres no time to study when suddenly a power sphere appeared or suddenly teleported to a different planet. Yes, you have ochobot but you cant just relied on him."

"So the first test is a writing test??" Boboiboy asked.

"Yes, I call it 'General Course Test'. I hope you ready." I said as the earth gang sit on the chair provided and I pass the paper.

"You can start now, you have 30 minute to answer all the question." I drink my coffee. Fang sit beside me.

"Hey, emi. Are you okay??" Fang asked try to started a conversation.

"Please call me captain in front of them and to answer your question yeah I'm okay." I said with a blank face.

"You know you change a lot. You really different from before and you even strongger than before." He said.

"I think I'm just the same I guess and how do you know that I'm strongger than before??" I finally look at him as we talked.

"Captain kaizo show me a video of you fighting that has been recorded when you were on a mission with him." He explained.

"Wait.........What!!! He record it?? Damn kaizo." I said. Then my watch ring it mean the test over.

"Answer time is up. Pass up the paper now." I said walk to collect the paper and checking it.

"Your general knowledge is good except gopal for the subjective." I furrowed my eyebrow reading his answer.

"Take five minutes rest and we gonna continue the other test." They nod and I checking the equipment for the last time.

"The next test is 'Strength Test'. It consist 4 test. Which is grip test,50 meter dash,push up and sit up. After every test please write it down here." I said giving each one of them a whiteboard.

"Fang will watch you all. I have something to prepare for the next part of the test. Can you fang??." I said.

"Sure." He said. I walk out of the arena towards my spaceship.

I prepare the arena for the spar. Since I once damaged the arena while training so I decided to use my own personal arena. It was a lot of damaged. After checking everything I guess its time to go back.

"How the test going??" Commander pop out of nowhere.

"Aahhh its f-fine." I stutered. It scared me.

"Its rare for you to let your guard down. You okay??" He said.

"I'm fine anyway I need to go. Later." I proceed to walk toward the arena.

"Everyone finish???" I said as I walk in.

"Yes captain!!." They shouted.

"Good, now you can have recess. We proceed the test after recess. Its one hour recess." I said.

I calculated the result. I admit they are amazing. Let just eat and prepare for the the spar.

Clifhangger~~

Its been a month right??? HAHAHAHA Sorry I have a reason why okay. Love you anyway to day is my birthday.

Happy Birthday to me~~🎉🎉🎉

Thats it. I'm out.

Bye bye

~A.A~
Out.