*Chapter 4*

𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚛𝚒 | 𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚗

September 14th

We didn't actually exchange many words as Eren drove. I just sat in my seat, keeping my eyes peeled to the road, hoping to make this any less awkward. 

Letting a boy, who I have only known for two days drive me home..

Oh I could already see my mother fuming. 

Eren stopped the car in front of my building and shut off the engine. 

"Hey, I'm sorry about tonight. I know Floch, he's a real asshole." Eren says with a sigh, letting his hands slide off the steering wheel and into his lap. 

I laugh softly, "No need to apologize for him, you don't control his actions." 

I still wore his shirt, and secretly I hoped that he would forget he lent it to me and just let me have it. Not because it's his, of course. It's just really comfy. 

Eren clicks his tongue, and slowly grins as he turns to face me. "Such mature words for a girl so young.."

I roll my eyes at the comment. "Yeah, yeah. Quit talking like you are a narrator in a stupid mystery novel."

"Wow, now I'm offended." Eren laughs, unbuckling his seat and opening the car door for himself. 

I reach to unbuckle myself and lift the knob of the door.

"No wait a second." Eren says before getting out of the car and walking over to my side in order to open the door for me. 

'the bare minimum I swear~'

I smile at him and slide out of the car. "And they say chivalry is dead." 

"Probably because it is," Eren hums out with a small smirk, "come on I'll walk you up to your room." 

I raise an eyebrow at him. 

"No funny business I promise." Eren laughs, putting up his hands. 

"It's fine, I trust you more anyways now." I say with a shrug, a wide smile forming on Eren's face at my words. 

"Oh well in that case~" "-stop talking."

"Right, ok."

---___---___---___---

"So earlier back at the party.." Eren starts. 

"Mhm?" I ask, stepping up the stairs as Eren trails behind me. The elevator had 'conveniently' broken, and now the two of us had to walk up the seven flights of stairs. I was really starting to regret not wearing shorts under my skirt.