Chapter 30

The following day

Muzi

*****I woke up early and got ready to go to the office. I wore a suit and then took my work bag. I went downstairs and found the kids and Zah eating.****

Me: hauw and I am not called to eat breakfast?

Zah: ohh sorry I forgot that you're here

Me: ohhh really Zah

Zah: yeah. Anyway make yourself something to it.

Mthoko: baba are you taking us to school

Zah: what for when you leave with Uncle Nathi?

Thandi: baba I have another mental maths test today

Me: that's good are you ready?

Thandi: yesss

Me: that's good princess

Mthoko: I have a soccer match later afterschool maybe at 3 till 5

Me: ohh that's nice. I'll be there

Mthoko: really?

Me: yes

****he had a huge smile plastered on his face. I took my car keys and went to the garage. Damn my car was dirty. I reversed it out and splashed it with water. I wiped it and then went inside the house.****

Me: bye kids

Them: bye daddy

****I went to Zah and kissed her cheek and then I left for work, specifically Vusmuzi properties. I arrived and parked in the basement parking. I went up and went straight to my office. I don't want much people knowing that I am back. I saw Andile my gay P.A seated on his desk typing something. Honestly he is early. ****

Me: morning

Andile: haa Haaa so it's true you're here. You're alive Mr boss

Me: yeah how have you been?

Andile: fine

Me: and work?

Andile: fine, Kate isn't that bad. Where were you?

Me: it's better you don't ask me. Why are you here early?

Andile: we have a meeting with Mr Masuku so I wanted to prepare for it and also type yesterday's and the day before yesterdays minutes

Me: and why didn't you do that?

Andile: eish boss

Me: haii

Andile: so you're back?

Me: yes

****he squealed with joy. I shook my head and walked into my office. It was super clean. I sat on the chair and started working. By 09:00 the meeting had begun and ended at half past 10. I was soo hungry, so Andile and I went out for lunch which was very weird because he is gay. The looks and stares we got from people were just too much.
After lunch we went back to work. I sat on my chair and got busy on my laptop. I heard a knock***

Me: come in

Andile: boss  can I go home, something bad has happened

Me: what?

Andile: it's my father sir, he is very sick so... So

****he started crying. ****

Me: Go Andile

Andile: thank you

****he said in between sobs. He closed the door and I continued working. In no less than 20 minutes there was another knock****