ii | hello again...

Hey everyone, I decided to write this out for an explanation.

So, I know I was supposed to update to Second Lead Syndrome, and I am trying; however, I don't really have the inspiration nor the motivation to write about love right now.

I'm currently going through a really tough breakup, and I'm going through a wave of emotions. I ended my relationship due to how toxic both of us were to each other, and I don't want to be that person that I was with him, and I don't want to be with someone who treats me and talks to me so carelessly. Things were said in our last fight, and it ended with him saying something I'll probably never forget, and I realized I needed to be alone.

It's not easy, breaking the heart of someone you love, even if you know the relationship is pretty much over. There's no good way of breaking up with someone, every single choice hurts. And maybe the way I chose was childish and cowardly, but it was the only way I could break up with him without giving him one more chance, as I've done multiple times.

So, I just wanted to inform you of what's going on in my life right now, and why I haven't been updating as I've promised. The only things really keeping me going right now is my roommate, my mom, my friends, and my complete focus on work. Maybe soon I'll shift that focus to writing. I guess it's just hard to think about love when your heart is breaking.

I'm not really taking a hiatus, but I'll be trying to write in the shadows (AKA without posting lol). So, I'll see you guys soon. Thank you so much for your understanding, and I'll be back when I can!

On a brightside note: I get to see a vasectomy today! (I work in the medical field so this is REALLY cool to me.)

Anyways, peace!