His eyes were bloodshot and his anger reached it's peak. He never got so angry before, he never smoked, he never yelled at her like this, indeed they changed him. That happy, loving, calm and down to earth billionaire was gone.

"Stop smoking!" she yelled at his face, "I won't! If you have any problem then you can leave from my house!" he yelled. "Why are you behaving like this" she caressed his face, "Why? Do you still expect me to be that loving man whom all of you hurt?"

"My parent's, my brother's words and behaviour didn't hurt me as yours did! I tried to forget what happened in the past but you had remind me of that and hurt me by calling me a murderer!" he jerked her hand from his face.

"I am not the same man you met months ago. Don't try to come closer to me now!" he warned her and walked inside the room.

Haya stood there all in tears, "why did I have to open his wounds again?" she questioned herself. She wished she never said that!

Entering the room she didn't find him in the room, she knew he must have gone to some other room.

Flashback-

The next day after Maaz's accident,

Haya couldn't sleep all night, she felt restless,she wanted to go back to their old Mansion but it was raining heavily.

She tried calling him but his phone was switched off, 'he must be sleeping' she thought. Soon it was time for Fajr, she got off the bed and went to shower. Later, she spread the prayer mat on the floor and offered the Fajr prayer.

She didn't know why she felt so sure that something bad happened, after her prayer she made duas for everyone including him, "Ya Allah, If he is in any danger please protect him"

Folding her prayer mat she placed it on the couch and grabbed her phone from the nightstand and called him again but as always it was switched off.

It was 10 Am when Saad came to the Naqvi Mansion to ask for Maaz, "Isn't he the one who came to me with the papers?" she thought.

As he walked out of the Mansion, Haya followed him. "Excuse me Mr!" she yelled at his back. He turned his head towards her, "Aren't you the one who came to my house with some papers?" she asked and he nodded.

"Did Maaz sent those?" she asked, "No" he said. "Then?", "Actually, It was my plan" he mumbled, "what plan?" she raised her eyebrow.

"Maaz loved you so much, he always wished he could marry you but you hated him for some reason. After you rejected him, he became so sad, everyday he would tell me about you and often smile thinking about you.

Amira aunty couldn't see her son being soo sad so she asked me to do something so that you both get married. The next day Mahir, the CEO sent me to your orphanage with a notice and you thought it was Maaz who sent them.

You said him that he is forcing you to marry him so I said him that why doesn't he do that so that you guys can get married and then sort out everything. I thought you'd eventually fall for him but I was wrong.

I knew no matter what he does you'll always think he forced you to marry him. when I heard about Asim's engagement I said Amira Aunty that you agreed to marry him and we should get you engaged on the same day.

Your engagement was my plan, Maaz never knew about it. He never wanted to force you to marry him.

Mahir always hated him and he'll manipulate you to hate him too. My friend loved you so much that he sold everything he had and paid Mahir five crores just to buy that orphanage. Mahir was going to demolish it not Maaz! My friend is not that bad as you think he is.

Always remember this, he never forced you to marry him! Even if you ask him to free you from this relation then he will because he loves you a lot and he doesn't want you to feel that he caged you" They were sitting in a cafe, where Saad revealed many things, he even said her about how things were between him and Mahir.

She felt sad that she hurt Maaz so much and there was no respect left for Mahir in her heart even though he loved and cared for her as his younger sister.

Five months without him! She missed him so much. He did everything he could to make her happy but she never tried.

"Where are you?" She mumbled looking at his portrait hung on the wall. "I am sorry, please come back" she sobbed.

Everyday he would bring chocolates and bouquets of yellow roses for her, he would gift her new dresses with a romantic note stuck on them. He would always write letters and sent them to her because he didn't have the courage to express his feelings directly to her.

Every morning there would be a single red rose on her nightstand. He would always kiss her forehead and always pray with her. On weekends he brings ice-cream for her and watches movies and cartoons with her.

He did so much for her! He lost everything he had just to save that place for her. Because of her he went against his brother's decision and got beaten so badly..

"Everything is my fault!" She blamed herself. She realized that he was not like the others, her mama was right but now it's too late to ask for forgiveness.

At present,

Haya woke up early and made breakfast for him. Placing everything on the tray she walked to the room where he was sleeping.

Entering the room she saw him laid on the bed, his head rested on the headboard. His hair was wet which means he already showered but didn't come downstairs because he had a severe headache.

Haya sat beside him and placed the tray on the night stand, "Does your head hurt?" she asked him, his eyes were closed and lip sealed. He didn't want to talk to her.

"I bought breakfast for you" she said, he got angry and was about to get off the bed but she held his hand and moved closer to him. "sit here quietly!" she scolded him.

She took a morsel of the toast and forwarded her hand towards him mouth, "eat!" she said but he just ignored her, "please!!"

He opened his mouth and ate silently. She was done feeding him everything she bought in that tray. 'He didn't ask me if I ate or not' she thought, 'remember you did the same to him once!' her subconscious mocked her.

She sighed and walked to the kitchen and placed the tray on the sink. She made a cheese sandwich for her and ate it. After doing the dishes she went to his room with pain killers.

Entering the room she saw that he was sleeping. She sat beside him and caressed his cheek, "I know I've hurt you to an extent but now I m here to make it up to you for all my mistakes. I'm sure you'll forgive me" she kissed his forehead before leaving the room.

"Why are you caring for me after I changed?" As soon as she left he opened his eyes, he was listening what she said.

~

Vote-comment-follow